Pregame thread: Bills at Panthers preseason game 3

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Serious question, if Araiza doesn’t punt, the Bills must be going for it on 4th down all night? I wouldn’t think they have an emergency punter. Maybe Bass can punt? Or would they be allowed to sign someone from a local college for a game? 

Someone is the disaster punter.  Bills will go for a lot of 4th downs also.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Thank God.  I do have to find a pirate site to watch the game.  Time to fire up the old laptop I don't care about!

I must have the same identical laptop as you!  Actually it is on local TV by me as I live in Carolina, but is the Panthers broadcast.  I'd like to watch the Bills version, mainly to listen to the 3rd quarter interview with Beane.  Do have the DVR setup if can't find Bills broadcast will go with Panthers.

I will say the quality of these pirate sites is very good.  One time was watching a SU football game on a pirate site, then realized could legally watch through ACC network.  Pirate site had better video quality.

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I must have the same identical laptop as you!  Actually it is on local TV by me as I live in Carolina, but is the Panthers broadcast.  I'd like to watch the Bills version, mainly to listen to the 3rd quarter interview with Beane.  Do have the DVR setup if can't find Bills broadcast will go with Panthers.

I will say the quality of these pirate sites is very good.  One time was watching a SU football game on a pirate site, then realized could legally watch through ACC network.  Pirate site had better video quality.

I use them when I need to.  Not often and typically in preseason.

I do use an old laptop for stuff like that.  It's wiped clean with a browser on it.

9 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I believe he made that up.

Georgia Southern website says Bass punted a few times in 2019-2019. 47yd average, longest 58 yds...... who knows? Maybe he can drop kick too.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

If Barkley is the punter AND QB at the same time this will be like a HS game 

Can you imagine this board if Barkley is in the game. it's 3rd and 10 from the Bills 1 yard line, and Barkley unleashes a 98 yard punt downed at the Carolina 1 yard line?

Oh Randall Cunningham, we hardly knew ye! 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Does NFLN have this scheduled for replay? I want to record it, but switching over to satellite is a hassle, and I’m………..lazy. 

It's live on NFL+ if you subscribed. Me, I'm just going to watch how I always do.

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s the right decision at this time to not have him out there 

What if Matt Barkley is our punter full time?

If you have him as punter how does the defense line up? If they play as a normal down no is back there to receive allowing him to get a punt off, if they drop a guy back to catch it, the offense should have a mis match 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

What if Matt Barkley is our punter full time?

If you have him as punter how does the defense line up? If they play as a normal down no is back there to receive allowing him to get a punt off, if they drop a guy back to catch it, the offense should have a mis match 

The future is a backup QB who also punts and holder becomes the new special teams position.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.