Where are the White's?

T&C

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

*Whites*

no need for the apostrophe

Was waiting for this lol... it was on purpose. 

So where do you think the Hwhites are? My 3rd grade teacher always put an h ahead of the word so that is in Mrs. Smith's honor.

Dropping the car in TN is a rouse.  IMO they headed west then south.  They will ultimately try to cross the border via tractor trailer.  Maybe Brownsville.

Guys in prison that long have connections on the outside.  

5 hours ago, Fan in San Diego said:

I would think on a private plane to Mexico or further south. There is no accounting for stupid, this woman could have retired and lived out her days in peace. She opted for chaos and prison at some point. Or the dude just murders her and is on his own.

For sure this woman is stupid as a box of rocks and I agree, at some point he tires of her and either kills her or ditches her. There is a lot of cash on hand (no credit/debit card trail) and from what I heard they have at least a pistol, a shotgun, and an AR15. Crazy to think that someone worked that long and just tosses their cushy retirement to the wayside over a mentally unstable inmate who is basically a lifer... course, she has to have some sort of mental instability thing going on too. 

On 5/6/2022 at 2:56 PM, T&C said:

Was waiting for this lol... it was on purpose. 

So where do you think the Hwhites are? My 3rd grade teacher always put an h ahead of the word so that is in Mrs. Smith's honor.

Huh?

No comprende.

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Welp looks like they found the idiots.   Hope she enjoys her jailcell.  I am sure the inmates will treat her just as well as that retirement she took a mondo duke on.

I’m seeing news that she shot herself in the head. So I’m not sure she is going to see that jail cell. Obviously guilty if there was ever any doubt. I’m slightly surprised because she absolutely could have at least put on a decent defense of blaming the inmate for everything. 

She's dead now....

Correctional Officer Vicky White shot herself, police say, then died, coroner says; escaped Alabama inmate Casey White in custody - ABC7 Los Angeles

The two fugitives were caught in Evansville, Indiana, when U.S. Marshals pursued their vehicle and then crashed into it, authorities said. Casey White, 38, surrendered and Vicky White, 56, shot herself, and was taken to a hospital, where she later died, authorities said.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/6/2022 at 9:42 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

Resembles the Dannemora NY break, couple of years ago.  They stayed in NYS.:doh:

They planned on heading to Canada, but the woman who was supposed to help them chickened out at the last minute.  Most believe that decision saved her life since the two cons she was going to help were both murderers.

Ive been following this story loosely. I did see this today and found it fascinating. It describes a 911 call that came from the car before White was killed and her fugitive BF captured.  I find the entire tale very sad. What would have possessed a person to give up her life and career for an inmate facing murder charges? I understand she maybe falling for him romantically. But the whole "lets escape and be free" scenario is absolutely bonkers.  That in itself is so futile and crazy an exercise it just boggles my mind an otherwise intelligent woman would fall for it.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/12/us/vicky-white-casey-white-911-audio-thursday/index.html

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.