Bills 2nd round pick ???

TFBillsfan

4 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I really like Leo Chenal as a Klein replacement and eventually an Edmunds replacement. He has room for improvement in coverage, but his physicality is something that can set the tone for our defense.

I like Chenal too but I think Muma is the better player.  He’s more athletic 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Bean is allergic to offensive picks not named Josh Allen above the 3rd round. I swear he must call the Green Bay front office a lot cause this is exactly what they do with Aaron Rogers 

Im good with the Elam pick, but if RD2 isn’t OL or a weapon for Allen..

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TFBillsfan said:

Now that the drama is over with our 1st pick and addresses a significant need, do you think Beane holds at 57?  Would he make a move up for Hall. Otherwise, feel like he goes with BPA.

Thoughts?

I would take Hall if he's available.   How much would you be willing to trade to move up in the 2nd round?

1 hour ago, Bigantall said:

We need a linebacker period!

How do you figure? We have excellent depth. Unless you're referring to an Edmunds replacement

1 hour ago, Allen2Diggs said:

We took care of our major need so we're pretty much open to any position besides qb. We need interior o-line depth, lb depth, TE depth, and wr depth.

We don't need any of the bolded things in 2021, not by any stretch

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Have a gut feeling o-line will be addressed in the 2nd round. Keeping Allen upright should now be of the most importance. 

Who are you cutting? The starting five are locked in and we already have more rosterable players (10) than we usually carry. Doyle and Quessenberry are locks, Mancz is a quality backup center, and Ford and Boettger are excellent depth guards with tons of starting experience

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

How do you figure? We have excellent depth. Unless you're referring to an Edmunds replacement

We don't need any of the bolded things in 2021, not by any stretch

Who are you cutting? The starting five are locked in and we already have more rosterable players (10) than we usually carry. Doyle and Quessenberry are locks, Mancz is a quality backup center, and Ford and Boettger are excellent depth guards with tons of starting experience

Quessenberry is NO lock.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

My dream pick in the 2nd round is Alec Pierce. I would also be happy with Calvin Austin or the best OL left on the board when we pick. I'm good with Breece Hall if he makes it to 57 although I doubt he will. I'm not saying 100% no to a defensive player but would rather take offense now.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

He started the entire season last year and was graded as an elite run blocker; it seems like he should be able to lock down a backup role

Not if the Bills see an offensive lineman that they feel can improve the unit more than Quessenberry can. He only signed a one year deal.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

In what world is Ford and Mancz quality depth?

Dude, the Bills offensive line was atrocious throughout much of last season…. They added an aging, but solid Guard, and a swing tackle/interior linemen . They absolutely need more. 

Ford wasn't nearly as bad last year as fans want to make him out to be. I don't think the Bills have given up on their former second-round pick, and you have Kromer coming in to work with him. No one is asking Ford to be an elite player; we're asking him to be a reasonable backup guard, and he is more than capable of that.

Say what you will about Mancz, but he's played a lot in the NFL. I think he's probably the 10th OL and cut though since Bates could be the pinch backup center and then plug in Boettger at guard.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.