Bills 2nd round pick ???

TFBillsfan

1 hour ago, TFBillsfan said:

Now that the drama is over with our 1st pick and addresses a significant need, do you think Beane holds at 57?  Would he make a move up for Hall. Otherwise, feel like he goes with BPA.

Thoughts?

Hall or Skyy Moore are my guesses.  And he’ll have to move up to do it.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Ford wasn't nearly as bad last year as fans want to make him out to be. I don't think the Bills have given up on their former second-round pick, and you have Kromer coming in to work with him. No one is asking Ford to be an elite player; we're asking him to be a reasonable backup guard, and he is more than capable of that.

Say what you will about Mancz, but he's played a lot in the NFL. I think he's probably the 10th OL and cut though since Bates could be the pinch backup center and then plug in Boettger at guard.

I think Ford looked worse than he was because Daryll Williams was sucking it up bad at Tackle too. I'm not saying he was good, but I don't want to see the Bills invest a 2nd into IOL really.  Give me a skill position guy like Skyy Moore, Christain Watson,  or Breece Hall.  I want to see an offensive impact moving forward. 

• Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Who are you cutting? The starting five are locked in and we already have more rosterable players (10) than we usually carry. Doyle and Quessenberry are locks, Mancz is a quality backup center, and Ford and Boettger are excellent depth guards with tons of starting experience

Are you really asking if we are cutting Ford and Boettger if we draft someone better in 2nd round? Is Doyle such a lock that we cannot upgrade him? And above all, are you really mentioning Mancz as someone who should cause Beane to avoid drafting OL?

I hope both Day 2 picks are on offense, preferably WR and OL.

25 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Ford wasn't nearly as bad last year as fans want to make him out to be. I don't think the Bills have given up on their former second-round pick, and you have Kromer coming in to work with him. No one is asking Ford to be an elite player; we're asking him to be a reasonable backup guard, and he is more than capable of that.

Say what you will about Mancz, but he's played a lot in the NFL. I think he's probably the 10th OL and cut though since Bates could be the pinch backup center and then plug in Boettger at guard.

Ford's performance against WFT is perhaps the worst I've EVER seen from an OG. How many pressures did he surrender? Without looking it up, I want to guess...12? Something historically bad. 

That being said, he had a couple decent games as well. As a backup OG, he's meh. I'd be willing to guess Mancz is better. But players obviously can, and sometimes do, improve over time. So who knows the future?

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, purple haze said:

Hall or Skyy Moore are my guesses.  And he’ll have to move up to do it.

I’d 100% be down for this.  I don’t care if we burn through our 5th, both 6ths and our 7th tomorrow night. 

Get 3 difference makers and I could care less if the rest of the draft comes down to some UDFA’s.  

Going to be incredibly difficult for any position to make the team as a late round pick outside of Punter and maybeee a RB, TE or CB. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Judging by last year I say Andrew Booth :)

I would be ecstatic over this. I traditionally hate drafting Corners but this isnt my NFL anymore and CBs are essential in today's league and having elite ones will help us from getting burned by elite WRs like we have the last few years.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Barbarian I dont see them double dipping on corners like they did DE's last year......we are shallow at OL.....we are bringing in OL that can run block....I think we will use the running game more this year.

Wouldn't surprise me and I am all for it.

Honestly i think we are set at Oline and the guys we add will be later round prospects

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Bean is allergic to offensive picks not named Josh Allen above the 3rd round. I swear he must call the Green Bay front office a lot cause this is exactly what they do with Aaron Rogers 

Hmm what pick(s) was given up for Diggs?  What about say Ford??  Hmm I know you want to ignore them to push this dumbass narrative you are saying in Every thread. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

I wouldn’t be surprised if Hall is our 2nd. WGR keeps talking about another WR, but if you get a difference making RB who is a McCaffrey kind of guy so running, speed, pass catching, I can see a move up as Beane is known for moving up in the 2nd.

what’s the safe pick is a WR and/or TE or G in the next two rounds.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Hmm what pick(s) was given up for Diggs?  What about say Ford??  Hmm I know you want to ignore them to push this dumbass narrative you are saying in Every thread. 

I mean, look at our Offense, and then compare Allen to what Mahomes has had, or Herbert or Burrow… I’m not saying we’ve neglected Offense, but we also don’t appreciate how much we’ve relied on Allen to elevate everyone.  

Would be nice to give him another young weapon at WR and/or RB. 

He’s been doing this with an average OL, no running game and RD3/RD4 draft picks plus Diggs. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.