Bills 2nd round pick ???

TFBillsfan

6 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

We took care of our major need so we're pretty much open to any position besides qb. We need interior o-line depth, lb depth, TE depth, and wr depth.

Yep. Lots of options on the table, but need a Klein replacement. Need someone to compete at guard. Tackle can come later to compete as well.  A TE is going to be behind Knox and Howard so I don't know if they'll dress most of the time. WR will be behind diggs and Davis. So not a ton of snaps, but enough to impact. And who knows on running back.

11 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Bean is allergic to offensive picks not named Josh Allen above the 3rd round. I swear he must call the Green Bay front office a lot cause this is exactly what they do with Aaron Rogers 

The trade for Diggs cost the Bills a 1st.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic
42 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Now that the drama is over with our 1st pick and addresses a significant need, do you think Beane holds at 57?  Would he make a move up for Hall. Otherwise, feel like he goes with BPA.

Thoughts?

Trade up for a RB after giving up a 4th tonight? Lol.  That would be pretty amusing.

I am guessing that Safety is our next immediate target. Hopefully the value is there and can make up for the slight blunder tonight.

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Hoping they can flip Edmunds for a top end pick and go get his replacement , still keep the 2nd round pick for something on the O

We should do what the Titans did. You see a trend where a position is being drastically overpaid (WR) then do the opposite and dump him and get a young, cheap replacement.

I loved what the Titans did tonight.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 3

17 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Yep. Lots of options on the table, but need a Klein replacement.

I really like Leo Chenal as a Klein replacement and eventually an Edmunds replacement. He has room for improvement in coverage, but his physicality is something that can set the tone for our defense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bigantall said:

We need a linebacker period!

They passed on Lloyd in the first, but maybe they have their eyes on Darrian Beavers LB Cincinnati in the 3rd.

As for the second round, I'll say they may move up for Hall, or stay put and take Nick Cross S Maryland.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I really like Leo Chenal as a Klein replacement and eventually an Edmunds replacement. He has room for improvement in coverage, but his physicality is something that can set the tone for our defense.

Are there any linebackers left that can cover and punish backs?  More of a total package...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.