Shaq is back! A one-year deal

Roundybout

10 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Shaq Lawson is a good edge setting run defender. Are you confused? 

That's exactly what I said. I think YOU are confused by my post. Go back and read it.

31 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well, your opinion has been noted and filed.

papershredder-seth-meyers.gif

Thanks. lol

I really hope you'll remember my opinion and grab it from your filing bin if Lawson doesn't even make the team. 

If Lawson doesn't make the team, then his ability is less than or equal too 50 year old Shaquille O'Neal at DE.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Not saying Edmunds is about to have a career year but he had his best season in 2019 when the DL was loaded. It’s even better now. 

You know, this is a good point.  What are Edmunds strengths?  Quickness and speed.  Weakness:  Strength - he isn't very good once a blocker gets to him.   Well, them blockers going to be pretty well occupied now.   Oliver or Philips, and Settle, and some collection of awesome edge guys.  Offensive lines will have their hands full.  Edmunds will have more opportunities to just run to the ball. 

Still has to make the reads correctly.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

You know, this is a good point.  What are Edmunds strengths?  Quickness and speed.  Weakness:  Strength - he isn't very good once a blocker gets to him.   Well, them blockers going to be pretty well occupied now.   Oliver or Philips, and Settle, and some collection of awesome edge guys.  Offensive lines will have their hands full.  Edmunds will have more opportunities to just run to the ball. 

Still has to make the reads correctly.  

Perhaps Von will benefit Edmunds more than our young DEs?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, costrovs said:

Thanks. lol

I really hope you'll remember my opinion and grab it from your filing bin if Lawson doesn't even make the team. 

If Lawson doesn't make the team, then his ability is less than or equal too 50 year old Shaquille O'Neal at DE.

Let me guess your one of the guy that want 50 probowlers on a team...right.   he's not a great pass rusher everyone knows that... he is good however at stopping the run.... maybe just maybe, the team as a plan how to use the guy....   all these guy are not being signed to start... take a breathe... enjoy the ride. 

26 minutes ago, costrovs said:

Thanks. lol

Actually. it would be less than Boogie Basham, Von Miller, Greg Rousseau, AJ Epenesa and Jerry Hughes.

Stick to the sport we are talking about.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.