Anyone know of any sites/apps/vendors that sell quality Bills artwork?

NewEra

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Other than Etsy.  Preferably large wall art.  Looking to add a bad*** mural type piece.  Maybe a Josh Allen piece.  

I have seen some really cool pieces on Reddit, I bought an original JA and Diggs drawing from some guy from reddit and it turned out great. I just DM'd him and we set up the piece and the payment that way. I also have some cool hand drawn programs from the 90's superbowls that my wife picked up, I can ask her where she got them and I will let you know.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

image.png.e8fe1bf9ac25a43311d31171078c2571.png
'Bad' enough? 🤔

My wife just got me a framed version of this for my office. It's on canvas, but small (7" x7" or so), I don't think a large version would look as cool.

• Agree 1

So, recognizing that your first words were, "not Etsy"....I got two pieces for my bday and they are just fine for the man-cave. Far from quality but they aren't just paper posters. They have wooden frames with the synthetic canvas wrapped around the frames. I like them.

Check out the link in this thread if you're local to Buffalo area: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, InTheBuffAllTheTime said:

So, recognizing that your first words were, "not Etsy"....I got two pieces for my bday and they are just fine for the man-cave. Far from quality but they aren't just paper posters. They have wooden frames with the synthetic canvas wrapped around the frames. I like them.

I said not Etsy because I think I’ve scoured through every Etsy vendor selling bills merch.  There are two that I’m contemplating buying, but want to do my due diligence before I pull the trigger.  

5 minutes ago, InTheBuffAllTheTime said:

Check out the link in this thread if you're local to Buffalo area: 

Yeah he does great work, but of his work are smaller pieces 

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

no clue if they do but remembered seeing this awesome artwork a while back.

This dude is AMAZING! he painted a full wall mural at an office I used to work at. Was mind blowing to see it progress. Cool dude too. Looks like he relocated to FL though.

Huge Bills/Sabres fan

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Are you from Buffalo? If so the Allentown art festival always has some of those local people who do up those murals.

Fredonia/Dunkirk orig.  Vegas now.  All raider junk out here

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.