2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

9 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Haha thanks for letting me pretend, as opposed to your incredible knowledge. Didn’t the Bills win the off-season with Rex? How did that turn out? 

and you’re not withholding judgement, don’t back down-I even said their defense will be improved. It’s a fact their defense was one of the worst in the league this past season, they didn’t just become a top 5 defense because of Mack and Jackson. I’m just holding off on all of the praise for their defense until they play 

People so testy today.  I don’t have any knowledge.  The only thing I said was “great signing.  Chargers really improving that D.  I didn’t say they would be great or make any predictions.  I said they were really improving and you decided to debate that comment.  

You rattle off stats from this year acting like they mean anything at all.  They don’t mean Jack.  2022 is a different year.  They may still suck…..you’re right……but everyone on earth that knows a lick about the NFL would agree that they’ve improved their D.  That’s what you were debating…..why?  Idk.  

where did I praise them…..other than saying exactly what you said?  They are improved……

Edited by NewEra
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I'm sorry, but this is down right crazy!!!

Zay "butt naked running through a hotel hallway looking for Jesus" Jones just got $24M from the Jags? :huh: :lol: :lol::lol:

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Gilmore may get more than JC Jackson. :lol:

Did JC negotiate that contract himself?    He's the most accomplished young CB to hit the market in some time and settled for less than Christian Kirk.

He has certainly made a name for himself it seems, but he falls off the map against Diggs for some reason lol. Although Diggs makes most CB's look silly....some a little more than others.

But Jackson has had the hardest time with Diggs a bit more than other CB's that are hyped like that.

day of aggressive signings has continued, with the acquisition of former Raiders receiver Zay Jones. Via Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, Jones has agreed to terms on a three-year, $24 million contract with Jacksonville. The deal has a maximum value of $30 million.

craziest deal of the day? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.