2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

They have to clear 20M first. As well as their Tag room for their other WR. 

Yeah it could be a long shot but if it’s between the 3 teams, I hope it’s the packers. 

2 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

well definitely not the Chiefs

Yeah.  I don’t really want him on our team either.  So neither for me

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Whatever you think.

Go look at their stats, towards the bottom in opponents points per game, yards rushing per game, total yards, and above average in passing yards per game. The defense will be better but it would be hard for them to be worse. If they can improve to an average defense that would be quite an improvement for them

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Joe Schoen with his first signing and I think it’s a really good one. I think Glowinski should have been on our radar and his deal was actually super reasonable

Bobby Johnson worked with him in Indy. I remember thinking we'd go after him two seasons ago.

17 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Go look at their stats, towards the bottom in opponents points per game, yards rushing per game, total yards, and above average in passing yards per game. The defense will be better but it would be hard for them to be worse. If they can improve to an average defense that would be quite an improvement for them

Go look at our defensive stats from 2020.  Then look at the guys we added (not much and minus Tre White)….then look at the stats in 2021.  You can pretend to know whatever you want. I’ll withhold judgement until they play games. Their d looks much improved.  The world would agree

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Go look at our defensive stats from 2020.  Then look at the guys we added (not much and minus Tre White)….then look at the stats in 2021.  You can pretend to know whatever you want. I’ll withhold judgement until they play games. Their d looks much improved.  The world would agree

Haha thanks for letting me pretend, as opposed to your incredible knowledge. Didn’t the Bills win the off-season with Rex? How did that turn out? 

and you’re not withholding judgement, don’t back down-I even said their defense will be improved. It’s a fact their defense was one of the worst in the league this past season, they didn’t just become a top 5 defense because of Mack and Jackson. I’m just holding off on all of the praise for their defense until they play 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.