Bills FA rumors thread

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Through the grapevine. 

Imo

It wouldn't be surprising if they signed Saffold.......veteran LG, used to be very good, wouldn't count in comp pick equation........but he's on the precipice of washed.    

Paying him $5M-$6M to save $8M releasing Daryl Williams would not be good cap work.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It does if he wants to be a player in most of these big name signings that people are hoping for. That first wave goes quick and starts in 8 hours.

In 8 hours? Doesn't it start on Monday noon ET, which is more than 20 hours from now?

• Like (+1) 2

This 42 page thread and all of its talk about big ticket free agents and exciting trade targets is gonna seem pretty silly in retrospect when free agency opens and the Bills sign Austin Blythe, Jamison Crowder, Marlon Mack, and Teddy Bridgewater and call it a day 😬.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

25 minutes ago, Logic said:

This 42 page thread and all of its talk about big ticket free agents and exciting trade targets is gonna seem pretty silly in retrospect when free agency opens and the Bills sign Austin Blythe, Jamison Crowder, Marlon Mack, and Teddy Bridgewater and call it a day 😬.

Foley Fatukasi, Foye Oluokun, D.J. Chark, Andrew Norwell

37 minutes ago, Logic said:

I like 3 of those 4 a lot. Not a Mack fan

33 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There are rumors and Rumors.  That there's a RUMOR!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I like 3 of those 4 a lot. Not a Mack fan.

I have nothing against any of them.

Just making the point that I think Buffalo will do its usual free agency thing: low priced and second/third tier guys that fill holes but don't excite the fan base. I won't believe it untilI see it that Beane is gonna be in on the Chandler Joneses and Rob Gronkowskis of the world.

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

How about Bluto Blutarsky?

Me and my girlfriend left prism crystals on John Belushi's grave in Marthas Vineyard last summer.

John Belushi's inscription- "I may be gone but rock and roll lives on"

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.