Allen is transforming into NEO from the Matrix...he is The One

Big Turk

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

He's amazing.. but as we saw all too well, football is still a team game..and you need some clutch D, some special teams and a splash of LUCK to make the Super Bowl.

This is where I'm at. We need the defense to also step up in big moments. KC was a nightmare I don't want to relive. I've seen enough over the last 40+ years. Josh can be a consistent top #5 QB in the league. Getting to best ever is going to be a process, but he has tools that very few people are gifted with.  We had way too many ups and downs as a team this year and we need to be able to take care of inferior opponents and secure home field. 

That Jacksonville game haunted me all year and I knew it would bite us in the ass. 2022 can not be a repeat of the same mistakes.

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Allen's performance in the playoffs was nothing short of transformational. It was a level of QB play that I don't think I have ever seen before in my life. 

It reminded me of Neo from the Matrix when Mopheus tells him at the beginning that once he believes he is The One, he is capable of things that nobody else is and that nobody has ever seen before.  He tells him "Don't think you are, know you are." 

Allen seems to have finally reached this level and has done so when the stakes are the highest, in the playoffs.  It is almost incomprehensible how a QB could post a cumulative rating of 149 in 2 playoff games, throw 8 TDs to 0 INTs, a total of 14 incompletions and still get bounced.

I think Allen channels this into next year and just starts destroying all the other "Agent Smiths" on other teams with purpose and ease...

I feel pretty confident that Allen has his best season in 2022

8 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Allen's performance in the playoffs was nothing short of transformational. It was a level of QB play that I don't think I have ever seen before in my life. 

It reminded me of Neo from the Matrix when Mopheus tells him at the beginning that once he believes he is The One, he is capable of things that nobody else is and that nobody has ever seen before.  He tells him "Don't think you are, know you are." 

Allen seems to have finally reached this level and has done so when the stakes are the highest, in the playoffs.  It is almost incomprehensible how a QB could post a cumulative rating of 149 in 2 playoff games, throw 8 TDs to 0 INTs, a total of 14 incompletions and still get bounced.

I think Allen channels this into next year and just starts destroying all the other "Agent Smiths" on other teams with purpose and ease...

What did the oracle say? 

9 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I feel pretty confident that Allen has his best season in 2022

For sure the best is yet to come with him...he is just getting started.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What did the oracle say? 

She told him to have a cookie and by the time he is done eating it he will feel right as rain.

12 hours ago, Big Turk said:

This SB just felt weird like this was supposed to be the Bills sb win 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.