Allen is transforming into NEO from the Matrix...he is The One

Big Turk

Rank 3

Josh Allen

Buffalo Bills · Year 4

2021 stats: 19 games | 64.5 pct | 5,044 pass yds | 7.1 ypa | 45 pass TD | 15 INT | 897 rush yds | 6 rush TD | 9 fumbles

2020 final ranking: 5 | 2019: 18 | 2018: 32

I will go to my grave believing the 2021 Bills would have won the Super Bowl if they'd won the coin toss in Kansas City. That's mostly because Josh Allen was playing quarterback at a level in those two playoff games I've never seen before. Combine those outings with his Week 14 comeback effort against the Bucs and his Week 16 destruction of the Patriots,and it's clear that Allen's highs this season were higher than anyone else's. Backing up his breakout 2020 season in this fashion was incredibly impressive.

• Like (+1) 2

Josh "the red pill" Allen

On 2/17/2022 at 9:54 AM, muppy said:

Neo was the One in the Matrix series. One of my absolute fav film series period. Josh Allen has definite similar traits to Neo. Looks, charm, unreal physical abilities, Smarts, CONVICTION

so I get the analogy and I applaud it for the analogy.....wardrobe? Meh KEANU just sayin'.....

LOL Im messing with you. #17 and Britt have it ALL ........Im gonna leave it that

Thank goodness Josh Allen is level headed enough to not allow all this adoration to change him or go to his head. His family is great and That is a huge part of it. 

#17 in a black trench,  black sunglasses  in a "come hither" finger gesture...aww hell yeah LOL what a great image 🙂 

so you're saying you like Josh Allen 😘

On 2/17/2022 at 12:56 PM, Mark Vader said:

I thought he was Superman.

He's all of them, im thinking Terminator and captain America as well 💀💀

On 2/18/2022 at 9:12 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

For the record Neo was first used by me. I felt like he realized he was the one in 2020. I think it was vs the 49ers.

For me it was his last preseason game his rookie year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.