Favorite Brady Moment(In game)

Big Turk

I like that video of him getting absolutely blown up by one of our DB's or Safety's during our years of futility.  I think it was Nate Clemens?  Too lazy to look.  I also liked when his wife defended him after one of his SB losses to the Giants.

That said, he's still the greatest, unfortunately.  Too bad for us, but it is what it is.  

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Why do Bills fans love this video so much? That play is more impressive for Brady than anything else. He gets hit by a truck and pops right back up.

I couldn’t stand Brady for most of his career, but this video should be on a Patriots/Bucs message board highlighting how tough that whiny little ***** could be. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Why do Bills fans love this video so much? That play is more impressive for Brady than anything else. He gets hit by a truck and pops right back up.

I couldn’t stand Brady for most of his career, but this video should be on a Patriots/Bucs message board highlighting how tough that whiny little ***** could be. 

Last night Burrow brought up "the play where you (meaning Brady because he was speaking as a guest on Brady's podcast) got lit up by that DB from Buffalo" and Brady immediately said "Nate Clements" 

It was kind of cool that even Burrow remembered the play and felt like "hey, I want to be like that guy!" 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.