Bills interviewing Raiders WR coach Edgar Bennett for OC

YoloinOhio

Those who thought the Bills would just hand the job to Dorsey without interviewing candidates were fooling themselves.

That said, I really hope they don't bring in a short passing game WCO guy.  Totally the wrong thing for Allen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, ArtVandalay said:

What the absolute F are we doing. I don't want to hear about the Rooney rule, stop with that, there are minority candidates with better credentials than this like Pep Hamilton. 

Cast a wide net.  Find the next Shannahan, Mcvay, Lafluer.  That will require talking to guys the fans dont know.  They could also be putting together a completely new offensive staff.  More than OC possible Qb coach aswell.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

What the absolute F are we doing. I don't want to hear about the Rooney rule, stop with that, there are minority candidates with better credentials than this like Pep Hamilton. 

They’re doing what they are required to do. Besides it’s the NFL and unlike any other business. Experience / credentials aren’t the end all be all. The most “ qualified” candidate in a traditional sense doesn’t  always get the job, nor should they. Teams get a sense for a candidate and if they are right for them. They may be a rising star but need a chance to prove it. May just be a gut feeling about a potential hire. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.