Who are you rooting for today?

Scott7975

Are you rooting for the Chiefs to make the Super Bowl 3 years in a row or Joe Burrow to make the Super Bowl before Josh Allen?

I am still having a tough time with the 13 seconds and I am not really rooting for anyone.  No one started a game day thread either?  I'm still very hurt and may have a tough time watching today, if I watch it at all but I figured there would still be threads about the games today.

• Like (+1) 1

As is almost always the case with neutral games, I am hoping for great football games that are close and in which the outcome is not decided until the end.

I fear both of these games today could quickly erupt into blowouts, and I have no interest in watching that!

Assuming good, close games, I think I want to see Bengals and 49ers win!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

Bengals all the way.  They are starved, just like us.  Would love to see that small market team go the distance.  The fans in Cinncy are just like fans in B lo, die hard through thick and thin.  I hope they pull it off.

the cincinatti miracle  lol...has a ring to it eh?...any given sunday!

SHOCK THE WORLD!~!~!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Cinci, totally fun team to watch, Burrow throws it all over the lot, great arm and moxie.  Very entertaining team.  Like em a lot.   KC will light it up like they always do, Cinci will bring more heat than the Bills did, so could be interesting.   

Rams in NFC, great to see Stafford get a shot.   Fun team as well, throw it all over the place.   

4 fun offenses.  Should be super entertaining...  49ers prob the least interesting of the lot.  

• Like (+1) 1

Cinci and LA for me.  Though I think this guy has it right:

@BillsKazakhstan

Instead of watch the football perhaps I pick up extra shift at potash mine. I still cry for the mighty grizzly bear Josh Allen.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.