Can you correctly predict who Brian Daboll will steal from the Bills ?

HOUSE

On 1/30/2022 at 11:16 AM, BarleyNY said:

Not really a lot to take from the offensive side of the ball. McKenzie?  Brieda?  I don’t think Daboll rushes to pick up either of them.  Beasley if cut?  Doubtful.  Trubisky?   Probably can’t due to QB controversy, but he would make a lot of sense otherwise.  I just don’t see much happening this year.  Maybe down the road. 

I don't think he takes McKenzie.  Contrary to popular belief here that McDermott done i-Mac wrong, I think Daboll called the shots on the offense and if he thought McKenzie had it in him to be a full-time slot, he'd have played him there more when Beasley was obviously injured and playing hurt.

I think Daboll loves him some Beas and if Beasley was cut, would indeed try to sign him.  I don't rule it out that he tries to trade for him by making some "economies" elsewhere in the Giants cap space and re-negotiating.  But I could be wrong.

No to Brieda, he was obviously an experiment who didn't "control what he can control".

Kumerow or Taiwan Jones seem possible to me (I think the Bills try to re-sign Kume and move on from Jones, but that could be me).

So do some low price guys from the defensive side of the ball - Obada?  Butler?

It really depends a lot on who Daboll brings in as coordinators

11 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I can see Emmanual Sanders going to the Giants, I think I remember a video of when he first got signed where, and I could be wrong, the then now Giants GM Schoen said he's been trying to get Sanders on the Bills for a few years

I thought that was Beane?

If Sanders decides to play another year, he'll be chasing a ring.  He's also into "self preservation" mode, which means skipping on preseason and practices where possible.  It hindered him with Allen, and would sink him with Jones.

11 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Has anyone seen anything about Daboll trashing Allen? Basically in a roundabout way saying it took a village to make him good? I heard it from a friend but want to see the source.

he did say that but it was more of him saying it was a group effort and not just him imo

15 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Everyone locked in ? 
did you get you super bowl squares? 

The guy I picked, Shea Tierney already went to the Giants after my prediction.  What do I win? 

I bet the game outright instead of squares.  Rams -3.5 and a free bet that I chose the Rams to win the Super Bowl (no points)for +210 before the championship games.  When I went to the 4 Bills Super Bowls and they were selling squares in the lobby at work I used to tell them "Be there or be square-I'm going to be there so I don't need a square."  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The guy I picked, Shea Tierney already went to the Giants after my prediction.  What do I win? 

I bet the game outright instead of squares.  Rams -3.5 and a free bet that I chose the Rams to win the Super Bowl (no points)for +210 before the championship games.  When I went to the 4 Bills Super Bowls and they were selling squares in the lobby at work I used to tell them "Be there or be square-I'm going to be there so I don't need a square."  

Free lunch

On 1/29/2022 at 4:33 PM, BuffaloBillyG said:

Davis Webb. And it would be a steal.

IMO, the Giants all seem commited to giving Jones an honest shot and have admitted they have done "everything on the world to screw this kid up" according to Mara. The WORST thing the could do is import a legit threat to him...which Trubisky would be.

Enter the Webb-man. Has played for Daboll, knows the system well. Is reportedly excellent in the film room. Has also had time with the NYG before. This is the biggest no brainer move to me.

Getting close to that free lunch prize, myself 😂😂

On 1/29/2022 at 1:30 PM, HOUSE said:

Hint: Maybe Mitch Trubisky over Jones

Could you imagine the Bills entire QB room from 2021 minus Josh and Dorsey in New Jersey? (Trubisky, Webb, Fromm)

Half the people think the Giants wouldn't do it because it sends "the wrong signal" to Daniel Jones. The other half believes that steel sharpens steel and competition would be just the thing for Jones.

On 1/29/2022 at 1:35 PM, LABILLBACKER said:

God I hope he steals Edmunds. I'd steal money and pay him to steal Edmunds. 

If you setup a GoFundMe I will donate.

On 1/30/2022 at 2:26 PM, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

They have the WR core of Kadarius Toney, Darius Slayton and Kenny Golladay so I think they'll stick with that. I think Levi Wallace is a real possibility though along with Feliciano imo.

On 2/3/2022 at 5:30 AM, Greatdane21 said:

Remember the Giants got to get out of cap hell first before they start raping the bills .

Yeah as I recall, the Giants are in Cap Hell due to Gettleman's dealings. I feel like 2022 will be more of a teardown than anything else. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.