Calvin Ridley...do they bills go all in!?

Hebert19

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Was thinking about offseason today.  Chances are we cut ties with Hughes, Addison, maybe Beasley if he doesn't restructure.  Sanders will be gone.  And maybe others...so do we pull a rams and go all in?   

- Trade for ridley (to pair up with diggs and Davis.)   1 year left in deal.  1 cheap year left in Josh's contract. 

- sign Patterson.  (Speed and size to RB, and a hell of a returner)

- draft CB, LB, DE/DT and OL

Who else would be an option for all chips on table year?

He's basically a high end Zay Jones... do you REALLY want to bring onboard that?

No thanks. Hard pass.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No.

Go get the best corner we can find

I want the DBs to have two Tre Whites, our safety duo, and Taron....Levi and Jackson for depth.  Lock it all down..

Either start blitzing more or move to a 3-4

Levi is gone unless you plan on paying him $5+ mill per season. 

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I am against this "go all in" mentality, personally.

Two teams (chiefs/Rams) have the "All in" mentality and they are still playing. we are in a position where we have a franchise QB, this is the time to go all in. but I can respect your opinion and understand wanting to keep the pipeline full.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Was thinking about offseason today.  Chances are we cut ties with Hughes, Addison, maybe Beasley if he doesn't restructure.  Sanders will be gone.  And maybe others...so do we pull a rams and go all in?   

- Trade for ridley (to pair up with diggs and Davis.)   1 year left in deal.  1 cheap year left in Josh's contract. 

- sign Patterson.  (Speed and size to RB, and a hell of a returner)

- draft CB, LB, DE/DT and OL

Who else would be an option for all chips on table year?

Difference is on D IMO for the Rams. If they didn’t bring Avon Miller in to pair with Donald they lose to TB and probably by a lot.  Those two wrecked havoc all game.

The Bills need IMO that pass Rusher that will real havoc in the backfield as well, not another WR. Scoring wasn’t the issue.. stopping them with 13 seconds left was.

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I want another game breaker at TE as we honestly only have one TE….Josh in 2 TE sets on play action equal money 

I’ve been an advocate of adding a good TE to pair with Knox.  Add a better RB and some IOL help and we would have a lot more scheme flexibility on offense.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, damj said:

No. Get Gabe Davis on the field, spend the money on OL, CB, RB and LB

Don't spend a dime on a RB!

Pick up whoever is available on the cheap.

All in favor of radically improving the OL in draft and FA.

Just now, BillsShredder83 said:

not gunna lie, ive pictured it. Didnt have the balls to type it out of fear of jinx and 20k grumpy bills fans at TBD flame me lol

I mean if you're gonna go all in, and want to do everything in their power to secure home field, this is the kind of "Randy Moss to New England" type of move Beane needs to make.

I'm sure Davante has grown tired of Rodgers shtick and while the rumors are swirling that he's headed to Vegas, I think the idea of catching balls from 17 and having a much easier road to homefield in the AFCE rather than the AFCW, could all go a long ways to luring him to WNY.

What about Diggs?  I'll worry about that bridge when I come to it. 

Get rid of Beasley, no Sanders, Knox still on his rookie deal, restructure here and there, trade your 1st rounder for Khalil Mack, move on from Hughes and Star.  There's enough money coming off, with Josh only due $16.5 Mil, that serious moves need to be made.  They tried to "run it back", that didn't work, some gutsy big time splashes are needed. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.