Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

Something snapped inside Josh prior to the New England game and the start of this year's playoffs.

He was playing these 2 games with a focus and intensity I have not seen before.

And look at his production!  

If Josh can hang around THIS level next season, we'll win 14 games.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, mannc said:

I don’t know if we’ll ever beat them when it matters, at least until Kelce and Hill retire…

THIS

Mahomes is great but Allen is clearly better.  Mahomes' stat sheet gets an insane number of yards after the catch from Hill.

Bills have receiver depth but noone remotely elite as either Hill or Kelce.  Diggs regressed and Beasely and Sanders are old.

Gabe Davis is easily their 2nd best WR - we could see that LAST season - but strangely the same coaching staff that can't run out 13s had him on the bench most of the year.

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsVet said:

Any team that hires Leslie Frazier for a HC gets a guy who belongs in the 1990s.  He and his HC both come up small when it matters most, but we're stuck with them.  

McD is all hat, no cattle.  

McD is a scared little boy hiding under his blanket.  That’s just who he is and who he’ll always be.  He secretly likes to abandon aggressiveness due to “game flow” because it’s his natural state.  He’s a human wet blanket, and Frazier is his Mr. Smithers, that meek enabler.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, HurlyBurly51 said:

The thought of Tyreek Hill giving his stupid hand signal as he's heading into the end zone really sticks in my craw!

It stings that much more knowing a POS scumbag is once again enjoying the spoils of victory and glory when he should be in jail or at least not making millions playing football.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Mahomes got 11 drives, Allen had 9 thank to the coin flip.

Wondering whether we can win the SB with McDermott.

Defense enough said, gave up over 50 yards a drive-good god

No. This was the chance and we blew it. The path was eased for us by others and we simply couldn't do what was asked. Can't see it working out so well in the future.

The only saving grace in my mind is that I have compared this to 1989 when the Bills won the division in a fashion below expectations and then lost in the Divisional round after losing in the Conference finals in 1988, only to rip off 4 straight Super Bowl appearances. Maybe that means the Super Bowl next year, but at the moment I think the Bills just blew a great opportunity not only to make the Super Bowl but win it easily.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, vincec said:

Yes, but the Bills filled the #1 defense in the NFL. That was supposed to be an advantage.

Romo mentioned through the back half of the season KC was no 1 in a ton of defensive categories. 

This was a major heavyweight fight tonight. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Hell i would have settled for 10 yards.  We gave up 20 yards on the first quick hitter and they only used 5 seconds. 

That's true, but a prevent D with kelce blows my mind. The underneath throws were there all night so what does Frazier do? Play a defense that allows deeper underneath throws

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

The only silver lining is that we have Josh Allen. 

There is no silver lining.  You squandered a super bowl year with stupidity and ineptitude. You wasted him. It honestly doesn't matter if the Bills have Allen because Mcdermott will screw it up for good. 

If Allen requested a trade I wouldn't blame him. 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Yeah it's nice to go to bat for your guys and all that but this is just delusional. The defense should be ashamed of themselves.  They snatched defeat from the jaws of victory three separate times.

I mean what do you expect him to say lol ‘yes the defense blew the game for us I hate them’ ? 😂

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

It's coaching scared. Same as the punt on 4th and a foot. I hate it. Our kick coverage is very good and we keep players for their coverage ability.

It should have been obvious to kick it short there. There's 13 seconds left and they have three timeouts. You want to run as much clock as possible. Not help them by not running any clock. You take the risk with the return. 

I bet McDermott will be asked about that decision. I'm a novice in some aspects of the game so at the time I was thinking it would have eliminated their possibility of runnng it back....which would have used clock too...so a deep kick was a coaching miscue leaving them with more clock I get it now. Thanks man

m

• Like (+1) 2

Wait just a goddam minute ..

Anyone who says Allen or the offense choked is a freaking moron .

The defense choked. Coaches on ST and D choked.

A choker is a guy like Rodgers who does close to  nothing. Allen threw 2 game winning TDs in under 2 minutes only to see his defense blow it twice! 

Daboll did a good job tonight and is good as gone. Frazier I'm worried we might be stuck with. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.