Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

I wrote in the GDT they kicked deeep to keep a repeat of a special teams chance at a run back...You didnt like that call eh?

It's coaching scared. Same as the punt on 4th and a foot. I hate it. Our kick coverage is very good and we keep players for their coverage ability.

It should have been obvious to kick it short there. There's 13 seconds left and they have three timeouts. You want to run as much clock as possible. Not help them by not running any clock. You take the risk with the return. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If we can’t win this game this year, with the way Allen just played..it’s just not going to happen.  This was our shot. 9 ***** months of sitting around now waiting for a chance to go back and probably not even play close to this well. The defensive scheme is a problem. It was a fight when I said it earlier because a few trash QBs ran up our rankings. Good QBs carve us up and stopping the run is an issue. Frazier has always been an issue and tonight 13 seconds wasn’t enough time to win a game. We won’t get a better shot then this. Just an absolutely franchise changing loss. If you can’t finish that game, I don’t know how you ever do.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

While I tend to agree, Mahomes and the Chiefs are an all time great team.  He, Kelce and Hill with Andy Reid at HC are special.

We left Kelce wide open to put them in fg range. Defensive play calling handed KC the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

If you dint want to fire mcdermott yet you aren't watching objectively. He's out of his league, this was an all time great coaching failure. Absolute laughing stock.

Against one of the best coaches in NFL history, how many Conference championship has Reid been in now? 7 or 8?

7 minutes ago, Nitro said:

The future is bright with Allen and this offense.   

Another year lost in the Superbowl window. McDermott continues to make soft decisions in the playoffs. We continue to be the Chiefs B word. Allen will always give us a shot but I think we need some better coaching 

• Agree 2

Just now, UKBillFan said:

This was set up for us - Chargers and Colts knocked out in week 18 who are not a great match up, then the Packers and Bucs fall. This was it and we still find a way to mess it up.

Jerry Sullivan can direct "embarrassed" to anyone on the coaching staff or defense tonight and deserves more than a scathing response. KC didn't win; we lost.

Defense was garbage all night. Couldn't get off the field to save their lives. Our pass rushers blow. Seriously 13 seconds and you don't think to squib and burn 5 seconds. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If we can’t win this game this year, with the way Allen just played..it’s just not going to happen.  This was our shot. 9 ***** months of sitting around now waiting for a chance to go back and probably not even play close to this well. The defensive scheme is a problem. It was a fight when I said it earlier because a few trash QBs ran up our rankings. Good QBs carve us up and stopping the run is an issue. Frazier has always been an issue and tonight 13 seconds wasn’t enough time to win a game. We won’t get a better shot then this. Just an absolutely franchise changing loss. If you can’t finish that game, I don’t know how you ever do.

Josh left everything on the field and the D and the coaching staff laid a big fat egg. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If we can’t win this game this year, with the way Allen just played..it’s just not going to happen.  This was our shot. 9 ***** months of sitting around now waiting for a chance to go back and probably not even play close to this well. 

Its not 9 months, it is 12 months.

9 months is the regular season. If the Bills beat the Chiefs by 30 points in the regular season and win the #1 seed, it won't mean much unless/until they get farther than them in the playoffs. That is a 12 months wait JUST FOR A CHANCE at that, not 9 months.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.