Titans changing policy to limit opposing fans

JÂy RÛßeÒ

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They’ll always have the mnf win where Allen slipped at the goal line. Hang the banner.

Not funny.  If they didn't have that we would have had the #1 seed.

It may not matter, but then again...

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen one true “Titans fan” outside of the greater Nashville area, and it seems as though all of their home games feature a large contingent of the opponent’s fans.  They remain viable in Nashville because of the attraction of the city for visitors, but they (along with Jacksonville) may have the smallest market of “fans” in the entire league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen one true “Titans fan” outside of the greater Nashville area, and it seems as though all of their home games feature a large contingent of the opponent’s fans.  They remain viable in Nashville because of the attraction of the city for visitors, but they (along with Jacksonville) may have the smallest market of “fans” in the entire league.

Ahem..  chargers would like a word!!

2 hours ago, eball said:

When I was a kid growing up in the suburbs of NYC I used to see lots of Titans fans.  After A few years they all became Jets fans.  

• Haha (+1) 5

22 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

When I was a kid growing up in the suburbs of NYC I used to see lots of Titans fans.  After A few years they all became Jets fans.  

If they are JEST fans likely they have a jersey for emergencies (i.e. multiple years of sucking) underneath their NJJ jersey,  It could be Titans.

9 hours ago, eball said:

Relocating didn't help and moving to SEC country makes it even tougher to get true fans.

6 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

6 hours ago, Limeaid said:

If they are JEST fans likely they have a jersey for emergencies (i.e. multiple years of sucking) underneath their NJJ jersey,  It could be Titans.

Hey Albany, not sure he got it!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.