Jump to content

I can't lose.....


Zerovoltz
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm excited that KC and Buffalo are going to match up once again in the playoffs.  Many of you know I'm a huge Chiefs fan and clearly, I'll be rooting hard for KC to win the game.

 

As far as I'm concerned, this is the big AFC matchup of the playoffs and the two teams are coming off big wins and playing well heading into this.

 

Many of you know I showed up here after the trade and was kind of trolling around, and seeing how things from your perspective looked once Mahomes got rolling.  When Allen was drafted, I was a fan, I was hopeful he'd be a good player, but I was very clear that I didn't think he'd ever develop...and I was very wrong about that....

 

It's been alot of fun to be a small part of your awesome community, and it's been alot of fun to see Allen become the great player that he is.  I've come to really like the Bills as my 2nd team over the past few seasons.  

 

If the Bills win this game, I'll be pulling for them to go all the way.  Your fans, your city and your team deserve it.

 

If KC wins....I am sure this won't be the last time our teams meet up in a big, high stakes game....and regardless of the outcome, I hope we get to see these QB's on the field together many more times in the years to come.

 

 

 

Oh ... you're still here.

 

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Isn't this a Bills forum? Why are there Chiefs fans with accounts here?

 

He's not a troll or a dick.  He's just a fan of a team we all hate.  No biggie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I hope it's a crappy game with Bills having a huge lead, running the score up and running the clock out with MT taking kneel downs. Just being honest!

That would be FUN (we just did that) but I wouldn't hope for it.

 

I'd rather see a close, nail biter that we WIN.  It's just more entertaining that way.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

He's not a troll or a dick.  He's just a fan of a team we all hate.  No biggie.

Agreed, he's a good poster.

 

But "we" don't "all" hate the Chiefs. Many do, but I don't really get it. For me, they are a great team, and it has been fun to watch them. Love Reid. Love Mahomes (don't understand why people are hating on him - except for the obnoxious brother thing).

 

Don't get me wrong, I do hate losing to them. But that's another story. I hope we plaster them by 50 on Sunday and Mitch T. is on for mop up duty the entire fourth quarter.

 

But life's too short to hate every excellent and entertaining team in the league. Save the hatred for where it really matters: The *Patriots.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm excited that KC and Buffalo are going to match up once again in the playoffs.  Many of you know I'm a huge Chiefs fan and clearly, I'll be rooting hard for KC to win the game.

 

As far as I'm concerned, this is the big AFC matchup of the playoffs and the two teams are coming off big wins and playing well heading into this.

 

Many of you know I showed up here after the trade and was kind of trolling around, and seeing how things from your perspective looked once Mahomes got rolling.  When Allen was drafted, I was a fan, I was hopeful he'd be a good player, but I was very clear that I didn't think he'd ever develop...and I was very wrong about that....

 

It's been alot of fun to be a small part of your awesome community, and it's been alot of fun to see Allen become the great player that he is.  I've come to really like the Bills as my 2nd team over the past few seasons.  

 

If the Bills win this game, I'll be pulling for them to go all the way.  Your fans, your city and your team deserve it.

 

If KC wins....I am sure this won't be the last time our teams meet up in a big, high stakes game....and regardless of the outcome, I hope we get to see these QB's on the field together many more times in the years to come.

 

 

You absolutely can lose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That would be FUN (we just did that) but I wouldn't hope for it.

 

I'd rather see a close, nail biter that we WIN.  It's just more entertaining that way.

 

 

 

Definitely hope for that. When you get to be old like some of us, you just can't take nail biters anymore.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

I lived in Cincinnati for a few years in the '70s and became a big Reds fan.  But I could never stomach the Bengals because there is no such thing as a 2nd NFL team!

 

If we destroy the Chiefs on Sunday you need to come clean and convert

You can have a favorite team & a 2nd favorite.  I grew up in the suburbs of NYC.  While I'm a Yankees fan, I also like the Mets & when I was living there as a kid and again in the 1980s I went to both their games & have been to both Yankee & Mets World Series games. 

 

As far as the NFL, I became a Bills fan in the early 1970s when I went to college in Fredonia & lived in Buffalo for a while in the late 70s & early 80s.  My B team is the NY Giants & the only time I root against them is head to head vs the Bills or when I bet against them like the last week of this season.  I've been to a few Giants games (not counting vs the Bills) and when the Raiders were in Oakland I used to go to games if they played Thanksgiving week and root for them.  . 

 

In the NBA I'm a Nets fan 1st, but I get to go to Warriors games when I go out to visit family in the Bay area & I come home rooting for the Warriors. 

 

Just think of playoff games during the drought.  Tell me you never end up rooting for a team & just watch the game as a neutral observer. I rooted for various teams all those seasons.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I liked the Chiefs at first, until I got to know their team, players, and online fan base better.

 

I do like Andy Reid. He is a tremendous coach and his offensive scheme is innovative and fun to watch. I like Mahomes alright. But there are tons of players on the team that I do not like. Tyreek Hill is a complete piece of trash. There are others I don't like at well.

 

The online fan base for the Chiefs are another big problem for me. I have never witnessed a worse fan base than what I witnessed the couple of times I went to their message board to take a peak. Really deplorable. And many on Twitter are bad as well.

 

So, I will root against the Chiefs for the foreseeable future. I even found myself rooting against them in the super bowl with Tom Brady playing them. I wasn't planning it, but it happened. And I can't forgive the Chiefs for forcing me to root for a Tom Brady led team, one of my most hated players of all time.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Just think of playoff games during the drought.  Tell me you never end up rooting for a team & just watch the game as a neutral observer. I rooted for various teams all those seasons.   

 I didn't say I didn't care who won playoff games when the Bills weren't involved.  I just don't have a 2nd team.  Usually I just root against the team I hate more or if that doesn't work I root against teams from blue states.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm excited that KC and Buffalo are going to match up once again in the playoffs.  Many of you know I'm a huge Chiefs fan and clearly, I'll be rooting hard for KC to win the game.

 

As far as I'm concerned, this is the big AFC matchup of the playoffs and the two teams are coming off big wins and playing well heading into this.

 

Many of you know I showed up here after the trade and was kind of trolling around, and seeing how things from your perspective looked once Mahomes got rolling.  When Allen was drafted, I was a fan, I was hopeful he'd be a good player, but I was very clear that I didn't think he'd ever develop...and I was very wrong about that....

 

It's been alot of fun to be a small part of your awesome community, and it's been alot of fun to see Allen become the great player that he is.  I've come to really like the Bills as my 2nd team over the past few seasons.  

 

If the Bills win this game, I'll be pulling for them to go all the way.  Your fans, your city and your team deserve it.

 

If KC wins....I am sure this won't be the last time our teams meet up in a big, high stakes game....and regardless of the outcome, I hope we get to see these QB's on the field together many more times in the years to come.

 

 

You seem decent, I can see why you don't post @ Chiefs Planet.

What a sewer that place is.

Thanks for the post:thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...