Wildcard Playoffs SATURDAY: Raiders at Bengals, 4:30 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, BassToMouth said:

Hey, I welcome difference of opinion. I like to engage in discourse with will people. But that’s not what happens here. You’re too programmed to respond with hate and derision because you subconsciously feel attacked on a personal level by my claims.

I can handle the hate, it’s nothing new, but I’m the one who gets suspended when people like you freak out. So I’m not engaging further than this.

You’re super smart and have everything figured out👍

How am I responding with hate exactly? By disagreeing with you?

Looks like reading your last line here … you are the one making sarcastic comments about me so maybe practice what you preach a little..

Every time I ask you a question it is ignored… strange way to “engage in a discourse” with people…

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

How am I responding with hate exactly? By disagreeing with you?

Looks like reading your last line here … you are the one making sarcastic comments about me so maybe practice what you preach a little..

Every time I ask you a question it is ignored… strange way to “engage in a discourse” with people…

I’ve laid it all out multiple times man. It doesn’t get through your conditioning. I don’t owe you anything.

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think the Raiders need to prioritize wide receivers in the draft. They are sorely undermanned in that department.

Lost their best one in mid season.  I assume that he will not be back.  I concur on better WR talent through the draft. 

Just now, BassToMouth said:

Your pov is exactly what I’d expect from someone with 33 years in law enforcement 😂

Thanks for making my point.  Again.

3 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

You are probably just too intellectually superior to most of us to understand. 

There are different dimensions of intellectual intelligence.  Some are just on a higher tier than others. 

Edited by Trock
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.