Wildcard Playoffs SATURDAY: Raiders at Bengals, 4:30 on NBC

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Ah … but you see there are “multiple”  scripts according to our buddy …

Im going to go further and say there are infinity scripts..

How this differs from randomness though  I’m not quite sure 

Ahhh 😂

I love you guys. It’s amazing the lengths you will go to not accept your world might not be the way it appears. EVEN after ‘Covid’ with the world undergoing things you never thought possible, you still have arrogance to believe you know everything. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Humor is the number one way the majority of you are conditioned to believe and disbelieve many things. 

And your condition to state you have all this proof but then when asked to provide it you deflect with things like "I'm not going to waste my time on you."

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BassToMouth said:

Ahhh 😂

I love you guys. It’s amazing the lengths you will go to not accept your world might not be the way it appears. EVEN after ‘Covid’ with the world undergoing things you never thought possible, you still have arrogance to believe you know everything. 

the-matrix-matrix.gif

Just now, BassToMouth said:

Ahhh 😂

I’m glad you are here every game thread setting us straight then  …

Just now, Watkins90 said:

And your condition to state you have all this proof but then when asked to provide it you deflect with things like "I'm not going to waste my time on you."

I’ve spent (wasted) a large amount of time already on this board actually providing proof for you all on this topic. I’m not going to do that anymore. Plus I get suspended for how riled up some of you get. 

2 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Ahhh 😂

PPP called. They want you back. 
edit: No, they need you back. They need tin foil for a roast.

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Absolutely. You make it a 2 possession game with 6;45 left. Defense has done well enough keeping Raiders in check. I mean it's not even a question to take the fG at this stage.

Raiders take forever to score.  They really do not have a good deep threat to score quickly.  

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’m glad you are here every game thread setting us straight then  …

Hey, I welcome difference of opinion. I like to engage in discourse with will people. But that’s not what happens here. You’re too programmed to respond with hate and derision because you subconsciously feel attacked on a personal level by my claims.

I can handle the hate, it’s nothing new, but I’m the one who gets suspended when people like you freak out. So I’m not engaging further than this.

You’re super smart and have everything figured out👍

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

One-sided PI calls incoming

Put it this way…. The league no way wants to see Belichick get embarrassed.  Not in the playoffs, they will always want to paint a picture that he’s some messiah…. As long as the pats can walk away from this game and the media say, wow, another year and Belichick may be back in the NFL drivers seat. The refs will keep this close.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.