Shaq Lawson possibly returning to Buffalo

FireChans

11 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Jerry Hughes on OBL:  "Let's get Shaq back up in heah".

Definitely have to find that interview!

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

They are already 6 deep.  Losing Hughes and Addison I dont know where Lawson fits into the current defense.  Maybe on a low to vet min deal I consider it.  Signing him to PS for the playoffs isnt bad either.

Hughes is a shadow of himself, AJ is still deep in development, Boogie is as well, Mario is just a pass rusher. 

We don’t exactly have 6 we’ll rounded consistent DEs. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Weird that he says stay tuned...its kind of a now or never thing as it pertains to this postseason.

So i guess never.

Also "the Bills are focusing on the Patriots right now."  No Crap, and the next week they'll be focusing on KC, then Cincinnati, LOL. So lets just never make a roster move that might help the team.

Rochesterfan: there's not a single valid thing to disagree about

Edited by DrDare
Rochesterfan is dumb
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I think Muki's tweet confirms Kevin Massare's tweet .. there was high interest and maybe still is.  Don't know the guy, but it appears that his original tweet was not the train wreck we thought it was.

Massare reported a signing. Muki says they're talking. Kind of a difference, no? Massare is either a dummy or tried to grab some "scoop glory" by sticking his neck out. Problem is if he's wrong, what little cred he had is up in smoke.

• Like (+1) 3

19 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So, Beane is grinding the tape and helping implement the game plan? Or, and hear me out...this is a BS Tweet that is kinda assuming that multiple people can't be working multiple things at OBD.

This guy backed Massare with the "breaking news" and seems he is doubling down. These clowns have no real info.

5 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

So, Beane is grinding the tape and helping implement the game plan? Or, and hear me out...this is a BS Tweet that is kinda assuming that multiple people can't be working multiple things at OBD.

This guy backed Massare with the "breaking news" and seems he is doubling down. These clowns have no real info.

Trainwreck Sports are getting a massive pass on this.  They should be taken to task for putting out incorrect news.  I know that no one cares since they are just a blog site, but that was very irresponsible.  

They reported that an agreement had been reached…this simply is not the case.  It’s ridiculously annoying that people trusted Kevin Massare who clearly has no real sources 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Trainwreck Sports are getting a massive pass on this.  They should be taken to task for putting out incorrect news.  I know that no one cares since they are just a blog site, but that was very irresponsible.  

They reported that an agreement had been reached…this simply is not the case.  It’s ridiculously annoying that people trusted Kevin Massare who clearly has no real sources 

2 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

It’s almost a form of slander. There can be real impacts to people involved.

Y'all take this stuff way too seriously.

These arent Government Institutions we're talking about. It's NFL football.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.