Around the League week 18

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

We don’t match up terribly well against the Chargers.  Dominant front four with a ballhawking free safety.  Big-bodied receivers.  Ekeler is like Jonathan Taylor light.  I do not want to play them.

Their rush defense is by far the worst in the league, even the Texans backups were able to run all over them. And their pass defense is below average. I think we match up fine with them. They are a finesse team, not a physical team.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If the Raiders make the Playoffs does anyone think they keep the interim HC in place?

I think there's a chance but they'll likely be aiming for a bigger name like Jim Harbaugh. Making the playoffs after the year they've had would be really impressive though.

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

Their rush defense is by far the worst in the league, even the Texans backups were able to run all over them. And their pass defense is below average. I think we match up fine with them. They are a finesse team, not a physical team.

I still don’t know what a finesse team is lol but I agree…not gonna matter much in 12 minutes  though 

11 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

I thought the Colts would be the worst match-up for the Bills in the Play-Offs.  They smacked us pretty good during the season.

So - the Jags beat us and then the Colts to KO them from  play-off spot!  Thank You!

Which Jags are on this board? I'd like to ask a couple for an autograph.

Colts haven't looked good for weeks. Wentz is a disaster. They finished 9-8. Why cower from a perceived good team anyway? If the Bills couldn't beat the Colts, they didn't belong in the playoffs anyway. Have some confidence in the Bills. Maybe you can hope our playoff opponents bus will breakdown on the way to the game, and they'll have to forfeit. Geesh.    

Just now, Fan in Chicago said:

That and The phantom pi in the EZ against the Chargers hurt them big time

Yeah, that was bizarre. How will that call be justified or explained away by the league office? If anything, it was a Defensive Holding call.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.