NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick dog *****

Motorin'

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

So you really thought that I believed the players didn’t care about this game until they found out about what this dude said?

I was also kidding about you being new to the internet but now I’m not sure.

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Yeah, I’m sure the players didn’t care about the game until this happened. Now I bet they’ll actually try. 

You seemed serious here to me. But I'll give you the benefit of doubt. It seems like you are implying it wouldn't make any difference showing players that and be no more ready than they already are.

Your "sarcasm" seems like a statement you meant, but anyways, I'll give it to ya

31 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Boston is a garbage town filled with garbage people, so it doesn't surprise me that this is how they report the news.

Disagree Bruffalo. My daughter went to college in Boston and the city dwellers from what I saw were not the true m***holes you're thinking of. There are so many higher learning institutions there,  not only a lot  students but a lot of staff aren't natives of MA either.

I was quite pleasantly surprised Boston city is a really cool town. Out of staters crowd out the natives haha

m

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, muppy said:

Disagree Bruffalo. My daughter went to college in Boston and the city dwellers from what I saw were not the true m***holes you're thinking of. There are so many higher learning institutions there,  not only a lot  students but a lot of staff aren't natives of MA either.

I was quite pleasantly surprised Boston city is a really cool town. Out of staters crowd out the natives haha

m

I prefer the natives to the enlightened crew you speak of. 

• Disagree 4

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Honestly, who cares?

This stuff is designed to trigger those who are easily triggered...and it looks like it did a great job of it! 

It's hilarious how psychologically damaged this fanbase is by all things "New England."

😂

I'm not triggered, I'm just making a comment.   Just because you're confident in your own team, doesn't mean you have to be condescending towards other people's teams

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

You seemed serious here to me. But I'll give you the benefit of doubt. It seems like you are implying it wouldn't make any difference showing players that and be no more ready than they already are.

Your "sarcasm" seems like a statement you meant, but anyways, I'll give it to ya

Looks like cut and dry sarcasm to me. Like, hit you in the face with a frying pan kind of sarcasm. 

If you thought that was a serious comment, you may want to re-evaluate your comedy game. Do you often find yourself at a party thinking “why are they laughing?”

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well it's time for the Bills to put their big boy pants on if they are who we would like them to be & prove it & if not then they deserve to go around with their chest all puffed out because until you beat the best you can't be the best of the AFC east .

So suck it up Bills and go out & kick the Pats ass !! 

13 hours ago, muppy said:

m

Agreed.

I'll take Boston over any other Northeast city any day.... history, culture, food, entertainment, and trafficability.  Hate NYC, the density of D-bags per capita is very high there.  As far as M*ssholes, I found that if you run in to a few, its them.  If that's all you run in to, its you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Josh Allen pushed their face in the dog poop then dragged the Pats entire D over to the curb, opened their mouth, shoved it on the curb and slammed his foot on the back of their collective heads.

Could've just said "curbstomped them." 

Just sayin 

• Haha (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.