Week 16: Bills at Pats - NEWS

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

The fake moral superiority takes on viral infections is in itself sickening. 

I don't know if I am reading you right or not.  Are you trying to say that I have some fake moral superiority?  If so, you are wrong.  If not, I am not sure what you mean.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

None of their backs beat us… they scored 14 points. The Bills offense couldn’t get in the end zone and McD was too conservative with the offensive game plan. 

Our offense is going to be significantly worst then the first game just in terms of personnel. The weather conditions will be better for the offense but that goes for the Patriots offense too. We will need to hold the Pats offense to under 20 again. I predict a close game but these certainly are not the conditions I expected going into this game. Bills are significantly hamstrung. Dawkins is the major issue if he is out. 

10 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Our offense is going to be significantly worst then the first game just in terms of personnel. The weather conditions will be better for the offense but that goes for the Patriots offense too. We will need to hold the Pats offense to under 20 again. I predict a close game but these certainly are not the conditions I expected going into this game. Bills are significantly hamstrung. Dawkins is the major issue if he is out. 

Yes, the missing personnel is a major probable n along the OL, but if we lose and blame it on having a JV OL we couldn’t blame the loss of McDermott not being aggressive enough.

1 hour ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Not only is Omicron known to reinfect relatively easily if the prior illness was an earlier variant, but some people just get unlucky. I just read an article by a 30 year old woman who has had Covid 3 times (original, Delta, and Omicron) despite getting vaccinated as well. It could be genetic susceptibility.

I believe genetics is a huge component of how an individual is affected by covid. My sister-in-law had 2 nieces and a nephew, siblings all in their 30’s. All were hospitalized. 
What are the odds of 3 covid victims all being sick enough to require hospitalization?  Genetics was the common thread.

The girls died 10 days apart. The brother survived. 
The same virus that can lead to death for some, has practically zero effect on others. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I believe genetics is a huge component of how an individual is affected by covid. My sister-in-law had 2 nieces and a nephew, siblings all in their 30’s. All were hospitalized. 
What are the odds of 3 covid victims all being sick enough to require hospitalization?  Genetics was the common thread.

The same virus that can lead to death for some, has practically zero effect on others. 

So sad. The pure randomness of it makes it very hard to draw conclusions from individual cases. So many people get it and have no symptoms or minimal; others go downhill and die despite best efforts.

8 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

Very sorry to hear this

30 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Kendrick Bourne being good to go is basically the least surprising news ever.

I thought the same thing. So funny, I looked at NFL.com and the news section was just a list of players out with Covid, then at the bottom it says Pats Bourne designated to return. 

This sour grapes to be sure but I ***** hate these weasels with a passion

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Like (+1) 1

I posted this in the other thread. 

It looks like Dawkins. I was at the Jets game this year in the front watching them warm up. I remember thinking holy s, Dawkins has some massive calves. 
The calves match up. And I am

ashamed that I recognize them. Haha.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.