Ken Dorsey better then Daboll?

Thriftygamer83

When we first landed Ken Dorsey my mind flashed back to his success on the field.  Now, fast forward, a Quarterback whisperer, who was going to be leading the team as an OC one day, and what we are seeing is that Dorsey has refined the passing game to such a degree that he's looking more and more like he's growing into implementing his own system and play calling.  Dorsey has an inside track to the job and what more could be said about his body of work?  With a strong interest for the Hurricanes job I say we hurricane up and pay the man for his work.  McDermott watched him groom Allen and he works well offensively and seems like a good fit who can really tailor and run a full-tier workup for our game planning as he runs the passing analysis.  

17 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

When we first landed Ken Dorsey my mind flashed back to his success on the field.  Now, fast forward, a Quarterback whisperer, who was going to be leading the team as an OC one day, and what we are seeing is that Dorsey has refined the passing game to such a degree that he's looking more and more like he's growing into implementing his own system and play calling.  Dorsey has an inside track to the job and what more could be said about his body of work?  With a strong interest for the Hurricanes job I say we hurricane up and pay the man for his work.  McDermott watched him groom Allen and he works well offensively and seems like a good fit who can really tailor and run a full-tier workup for our game planning as he runs the passing analysis.  

You lost me right there.

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I've never met a guy I liked named "Ken"

Do we like Ken?

Did you have a little thing for Barbie back in the day? Hmmm? Ken always got the girl. I get it. These things are deeply rooted. 

😋

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

There’s no evidence that Dorsey will be successful as an OC, much less be a better one than Dorsey. 

If we do move on from Daboll then I hope we look at a lot of names instead of just defaulting for Dorsey. 

I’m fine with Dorsey as next OC. He’s young and can bring some of the concepts that made his Miami teams so good. He played qb and I think that’s a big thing especially with a young qb. Gotta stay with continuity. 

I Would like to see what Ken Dorsey has as a OC. 

What style of Offense would he run?

Can he make on the fly adjustments?

Does he use alot of motion?

What changes would he make on Offense? or what changes would he recommend to Offensive staff?

Edited by BBills88

1 hour ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

The fact that he's a great QB whisperer (which is up for debate in itself) doesn't mean much in that he'll be a great OC.  He could be, but he just as easily may not be.   Actually would give him a better chance at success than failure, but just a gut feel, no actual fact.

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

I’m fine with Dorsey as next OC. He’s young and can bring some of the concepts that made his Miami teams so good. He played qb and I think that’s a big thing especially with a young qb. Gotta stay with continuity. 

Continuity is what got us another year with the same OL personnel. That hasn’t worked out too well. Continuity is one of the most overrated concepts in sports. 

5 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Continuity is what got us another year with the same OL personnel. That hasn’t worked out too well. Continuity is one of the most overrated concepts in sports. 

I guess I didn’t make myself clear…I want Dorsey back as OC. Everyone else can walk. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.