Ken Dorsey better then Daboll?

Thriftygamer83

9 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Stint at IMG he helped train some to make them serviceable.

LOL where do you get this stuff?  First you claim "he made Christian Ponder servicable for the Vikings"

Then it's pointed out Dorsey never coached for the Vikings, now somehow a brief 2011 off-season stint at IMG supposedly made Ponder "serviceable"  - so servicable he completed 54% of his passes and threw as many picks as TDs in 2011.

Methinks this came from the same place that your misinformation about McDermott growing up in the USC area therefore would be wanting that job.  Gamer83 gaming us.

34 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think Allen would be fine with it without him honestly... Allen is linked with Palmer at the hip 

I think Dorsey is fine... But he hasn't done much to our passing game as head of it .. The concepts haven't changed and in the NFL you need to adapt 

With a better line..  maybe the concepts look a lot better.. but you need to adjust them when you know you don't have the line to work on your intermediate pass game 

There are probably alot of offensive guru's who would like to work with Allen .. daboll and Dorsey are working with the future of the QB position

This, for sure.

This post is trash.

Everyone else: ....

This guy: Daboll should be replaced by Ken Dorsey

This guy: A bunch of unprovable ball wash assumptions

Everyone else: Do you have any evidence that he would be a good OC?

This guy: Stop attacking me for having an opinion!

If you propose a significant change to the team, you should be able to at least drop subjective data that you can manipulate to fit your narrative. Many on this board have proven that to be quite easy.

As far as QB stats 2020 vs 2021, from what I saw Sal post, its almost even. As for the assertion that it could/should be impacted by plays that didn't have the expected result (don't recall who posted that), every team, every year have those. How do you measure whoulda/coulda? You have to look at the results and compare.

Ok, back to the terrible slow start to this show called 'Invasion'...sigh.

Wonder why Daboll doesn't have players in motion like he did last season? From what I remember it was effective and confused defenses at times. There hasn't been motion often this season. Also would like to see the jet sweep that had some success last year mixed in here and there. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.