Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

People will tell you though that this game doesn’t hurt our chances because it’s out of conference. Like the loss doesn’t put us at 7-6

Yep!  Me and others who are intelligent enough to look at playoff odds simulators.

It's not that hard.  

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

It’s takes a Tom Brady to be up three scores in the first half and still be a complete B word about it

I’d give quite a bit to have Brady’s career take place in Buffalo.. and so would you.  Maybe the Bills should learn to play football and try kicking his ass?!?  He’s doing whatever he F***** wants against us running, passing and he’s freakin’ 44!  I’m tired of the “whoa is me” attitude from our fan base.  If you think that games are over before they start then go watch something else.  Does it make you feel better about the loss if you think it’s all staged?  

We are basically the old Colts teams with Manning that could barely run and would hope to get up on people and pass rush them or they would just get pounded into oblivion but Manning kept them relevant.  If we don't get negative plays on D or takeaways we can't sustain anything against a decent team.  On offense we are not so predictable that we even have a hard time doing what we could do well.

Edited by Maine-iac
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Allen doesn’t play in the same universe as Brady. 

You’re absolutely right. Brady hand picked a team that is equipped to do well. 

The refs are in his hip pocket and Brady cheated multiple times. 

Allen would light the NFL up at record setting stats if in Tampa. 

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

I am telling you, if Sean misses playoffs he could be in trouble.  remember Philly fired their HC who won them a Super Bowl

well i do believe Josh is one of the top QBs in the NFL, so how can it be possible to get beat this easily? so it has to be put on coaching

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, balln said:

he actually has to INT that. it was woefully underthrown. in this game/ this team when everyones struggling. gotta INT that. sorry not a great play. a bare minimum play

No, a bare minimum play there is Gronk scores a touchdown. The next worse thing is Poyer gets flagged for DPI. He's a safety covering one of the best TE's of all time. It's a bad matchup and he played it as well as anyone could ask.