TNF: Steelers (6-5-1) at Vikings (5-7), 8:20 on FOX, NFLN, and Amazon

Steptide

Just now, mannc said:

I really thought Big Ben was washed up, but he can still make a lot of plays.  

It seems like they try to hide him, but he can still make lots of throws when given the opportunity. He does need the o line to block really well considering how immobile he is. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I can't stop watching this and laughing. His own teammate rushes over to rip the ball out of his hand so they can spike it. Incredible.

As soon as he did that, I'm like wtf are you doing dumbass!!! Get back to the LOS. What an idiot.

Just now, HappyDays said:

I can't stop watching this and laughing. His own teammate rushes over to rip the ball out of his hand so they can spike it. Incredible.

Didn’t Claypool go to Notre Dame? I think the TBD college football forum just had a debate about academic standards for ND athletes, I think this video provides the answer. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

I really thought Big Ben was washed up, but he can still make a lot of plays.  

Yeah, he really worked on his technique and arm strength

But wow.  What a transformation for the Steelers between the first and second half.  I thought they were a whupped team but someone (Tomlin?) rallied them and got their act together

1 minute ago, Stroke 17 said:

If that was a Bills game and they had that lead and came out in the 2nd half and played like the Vikes and Daball called those plays we would feel like we lost.

Reminds me of the Rams game last year against us except the Rams had a better offense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Didn’t Claypool go to Notre Dame? I think the TBD college football forum just had a debate about academic standards for ND athletes, I think this video provides the answer. 

That was very on brand for Norte Dame football the last three decades.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

He still plays at a high level. Can

make all the throws. The problem is he doesn’t have his mobility, so he can’t improv like he used to.

You are basically seeing Josh when he is 40 Years old! 

Let’s hope!

I said at halftime that the steelers will adjust and the Vikes will do the same things and make a few dumb plays. I thought Zimmer should have bben gone last week and even with this win he should be gone. I like the guy but I like my team to win more and he is not a winning coach

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Which is basically what the Bills do every week….make 0 adjustments until it’s too late….Frazier even admitted  they don’t like to make adjustments mid game. 😅

Steelers are done. 

Which is exactly my point.  Monday night our run game consisted of running into the pats biggest lineman until the 4th qtr.... decided to pass .....against the wind of course.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.