13:00 minute 4th Qtr, oil check

Prospector

Did anyone notice the play in the 4th Quarter of our game at the 13 minute mark, where the Saints' defender was giving Diggs a prostate exam? How is that not a penalty or a fine?!?!?! I wish I had the ability to make it a gif, or even a youtube thingy, but this guy straight up assaults Diggs' undercarriage! Like, WTF?! I did some dirty crap when I played college ball, but I never made it that obscene or over sexualized.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Prospector said:

Did anyone notice the play in the 4th Quarter of our game at the 13 minute mark, where the Saints' defender was giving Diggs a prostate exam? How is that not a penalty or a fine?!?!?! I wish I had the ability to make it a gif, or even a youtube thingy, but this guy straight up assaults Diggs' undercarriage! Like, WTF?! I did some dirty crap when I played college ball, but I never made it that obscene or over sexualized.

It's the Urban Tebow Meyer Effect.  It was just a matter of time.

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

I have noticed a lot of defenders reaching for the ball carriers junk while making a tackle lately.

That used to happen at the bottom of the pile....now I guess they are more upfront about it ;) 

They're taking "Peanut Punch" a little too literally. 

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Would it surprise you to learn I regularly get PMs suggesting that you and Sherlock are the same guy?

Hahahahaha. I can assure all your regular readers we are not. Without making this PPP his politics are about 7 light years to the right of mine 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Prospector said:

You never made it obscene or “over sexualized”??? 

To quote Stu from The Hangover…How does that work?  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.