SNF: Pittsburgh at Chargers

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Sounds like a lot of Steelers fans there, but shouldn't be surprised by that.  I mean I'm sure the Chargers have built up a huge local following in their two seasons in LA

Al said it was 60/40 Steelers fans.  Chargers and Raiders don’t seem to have any real home field advantage.  All opposing fan bases want to take their one road trip to Vegas or LA.  Easy tickets to get.

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Herbert is eerily similar to Allen from what I've seen tonight so far. Makes some great decisions and throws, but then comes back with a horrible/dangerous play or two. Seems to have that hero ball mentality, but maybe not as prominent as Josh can be.

Herbert also has Ekeler for dump offs and a running game.  

Allen has nothing to rely on when the OL is struggling or the passing game isn’t working.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Herbert is eerily similar to Allen from what I've seen tonight so far. Makes some great decisions and throws, but then comes back with a horrible/dangerous play or two. Seems to have that hero ball mentality, but maybe not as prominent as Josh can be.

Kind of disagree here. I think Herbert does a great job of staying within the offense and taking what the defense gives him. I watch plenty of his games. Not a lot of hero ball from him. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.