SNF: Pittsburgh at Chargers

Hapless Bills Fan

18 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

No dome baby!

Read it and weep!

After a bad game it gives me joy to know that:

1. There will be no dome here.

2. That bothers a certain type of fan, who thinks they know better than anyone else and constantly brings up the weather. 

No matter what you type, the Bills are not getting a dome!

Never stopped Brady, Favre, Rodgers, or even Big Ben.

😃

But with a retractable roof, you get the option to determine whether you want the weather to be part of the game. Right now, we have a heavy passing attack and a meh running game. Close that roof!!  In 2 years, maybe we have a bruising running game. Open it up! 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This win pct thing is such garbage. They talk about it like it’s a fact of some sort. It’s entirely subjective bull#### that you can’t even argue with because it’s meaningless. Crazy things happen in football. Look at that McKenzie play today. How do they even come up with this BS and then show it like it’s legit

I agree with 62% of what you just said.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

But with a retractable roof, you get the option to determine whether you want the weather to be part of the game. Right now, we have a heavy passing attack and a meh running game. Close that roof!!  In 2 years, maybe we have a bruising running game. Open it up! 

Retractable roof is a waste because it's never open anyway

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This win pct thing is such garbage. They talk about it like it’s a fact of some sort. It’s entirely subjective bull#### that you can’t even argue with because it’s meaningless. Crazy things happen in football. Look at that McKenzie play today. How do they even come up with this BS and then show it like it’s legit

You talking about live win percentage probability? Yes that is completely useless. Made up by network graphics guys so can slap a line graph up on tv and look smart.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Talley56 said:

Can't really say I have a rooting interest when it comes to how this game affects the Bills.  After today, we need to play a lot better ourselves before worrying about who needs to lose to help us.

Whatever team wins is the team I'm rooting for.

25 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

No dome baby!

Read it and weep!

2. That bothers a certain type of fan, who thinks they know better than anyone else and constantly brings up the weather. 

😃

funpolice living up to its name lol

• Haha (+1) 2

Win's a win. Chargers are scary. Rising in a cluttered AFC with a roster to get it done. They scare me more than a Henry-less Titans. Ekeler is the difference between us and them and I feel like Keenan Allen has clocked a 9 catch for 112 yard game, every single game he's played for the past 200 years. He's up their with HOFers in terms of reliability and consistency, just puts in work every single time he plays.

Edited by Nelius

30 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Win's a win. Chargers are scary. Rising in a cluttered AFC with a roster to get it done. They scare me more than a Henry-less Titans. Ekeler is the difference between us and them and I feel like Keenan Allen has clocked a 9 catch for 112 yard game, every single game he's played for the past 200 years. He's up their with HOFers in terms of reliability and consistency, just puts in work every single time he plays.

Good post.  Herbert has a rifle of an arm.  Wow.  Defense isn't great.  But they play hard.  And Keenan Allen is dam good. 

Bills nothing special this year.  We all overrated them.  Smitten by Josh Allen's greatness.  NFL is a long season.  Weeds out the pretenders.  Star and Brown are two tough dudes.  We lost a lot without them playing today.  D has no nastiness.  Our WR's have disappeared a lot this year.  Offense so discombobulated.  Knox getting way too many passes thrown his way.  And RB's cumulatively are at the bottom of the league.  they suk.  Bench Moss. Team is severely flawed.  Tough run of games.  Wow things have turned.  McDermott has to right this quickly.    

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

No dome baby!

Read it and weep!

😃

Amen brother. I would love to see a poll about how many, Chiefs, Packers, Bears, Browns, Steelers, Eagles, Broncos fans are crying for a dome? If every football game was played in a climate controlled warehouse.....the league would suck ass. Arena football anyone??

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.