SNF: Pittsburgh at Chargers

Hapless Bills Fan

10 minutes ago, cisco2403 said:

Kind of disagree here. I think Herbert does a great job of staying within the offense and taking what the defense gives him. I watch plenty of his games. Not a lot of hero ball from him. 

Back to my point about Ekeler… Allen knows his dump offs to JAG 1 or JAG 2 aren’t going beyond 5-10 yards, if that.  

Herbert dumps off to Ekeler and skies the limit. 

We want Allen to play within the offense, except he IS the offense.  

LAC is well rounded enough where Herbert can be a major piece of the Offense, but not the entire thing. 

Edited by SCBills

Man, this kid Herbert for the Chargers is impressive. He's got a hell of an arm and he's accurate consistently. I guess in my old age I have become more of a fan of players than of just one team. That's after being a Bills fan for about 40 years! But I have had enough of the bills at this point. Sundays are more enjoyable just watching players that I like rather than going crazy about Buffalo. LOL!

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Man, this kid Herbert for the Chargers is impressive. He's got a hell of an arm and he's accurate consistently. I guess in my old age I have become more of a fan of players than of just one team. That's after being a Bills fan for about 40 years! But I have had enough of the bills at this point. Sundays are more enjoyable just watching players that I like rather than going crazy about Buffalo. LOL!

Herbert is really good, and he got to that point really fast. Basically his rookie year was the equivalent of Allen's 2nd year.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Watching this game, why don’t we run any of these crossing routes that both of these teams run? 

Complained about this during GDT. The 3rd and 8 play after the 3rd and 3, every route was 10 + yards and long developing. No short crossing or slant nothing quick developing, it’s like Daboll completely removed those plays from the playbook this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

No dome baby!

Read it and weep!

After a bad game it gives me joy to know that:

1. There will be no dome here.

2. That bothers a certain type of fan, who thinks they know better than anyone else and constantly brings up the weather. 

No matter what you type, the Bills are not getting a dome!

Never stopped Brady, Favre, Rodgers, or even Big Ben.

😃

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.