11/21/21 Colts@Bills Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Like I said before I don’t want to hear crap about not having a number 1 back doesn’t matter Taylor has for 4 touchdowns and is beating the bills himself 

Yeah, way back, early in the first quarter, I said he would get 150+ today.

And some guy clicked the "rolling eyes" emoticon.

Doubt that guy is actually still watching the game.

McD was going by what you should do by kicking the FG.  What that calculus is missing is the tenor of the game.  Your team is getting pounded on defense.  Be aggressive.  You are losing so try for the first down. If you make the FG, your defense has not been up to the task.  No guarantee that they would stop them.

So, we have had just run for the bus blow out games in every season under mccoach.  Last year was the best for that, there was some fighting in the games we got destroyed in.

We blow up cans now, and just fold vs anyone who wants to fight.

This team lacks confidence and they are right too.

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Like I said before I don’t want to hear crap about not having a number 1 back doesn’t matter Taylor has  4 touchdowns and is beating the bills himself 

Dude. He's amazing.

But he's not beating the bills himself....

The colts o line are absolutely dominating up front.

Can we now quit talking about how great this defense is, I told my wife all year this defense isn’t good, we played some terrible teams and Got good stats because of it. And you can tell the media don’t watch bills football. How many times will they say and there doing this against the best defense lol!!!!! Give me a break 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.