11/21/21 Gameday Colts@Bills Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Both of their safeties are injured. Starting CB Xavier Rhodes has given up big plays deep, allowing a passer rating of 146.8 when targeted on passes of 10 air yards or more. All they have to do is protect Josh. A sixth lineman and sling that rock. Who cares about Jonathon Taylor if you can throw for 400yds. Indianapolis has allowed more passing touchdowns than any other team in football, surrendering 23 in their first 10 games. Everyone keeps saying this is a tough matchup for Buffalo. Umm, Looks to me that this is a tough matchup for Indy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, TBBills said:

He looks like he is about to have a bad day.

He dressed for a funeral?

9 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

colts play lots of cover 2. The way you can really beat that is with the TE in the seam. Knox almost has to have a big game for us. 

Knox and Beas!!!

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

This game depends on how well Cody 'The Pinto' Ford plays today. If he doesn't play well, Josh Allen will get destroyed. 

I really hope he's not even in the lineup 

10 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Both of their safeties are injured. Starting CB Xavier Rhodes has given up big plays deep, allowing a passer rating of 146.8 when targeted on passes of 10 air yards or more. All they have to do is protect Josh. A sixth lineman and sling that rock. Who cares about Jonathon Taylor if you can throw for 400yds. Indianapolis has allowed more passing touchdowns than any other team in football, surrendering 23 in their first 10 games. Everyone keeps saying this is a tough matchup for Buffalo. Umm, Looks to me that this is a tough matchup for Indy.

All true.

But the equalizer is the pass protection.

If bills can hold up, they should shred them.

But that's a big "if", especially if Cody Ford is in.

• Haha (+1) 1

Preparing myself for a vicious flogging and the realization that we’re a wildcard team.

7 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Anyone have a way to watch out of state? Visiting my brother and apparently Hulu Live knows im down here, so we've got bears vs ravens 🤮

Use a vpn or Reddit streams.