Ughhh, looks like another rainy home game

Bubba Gump

First off, I'm all for an open air stadium. But holy whistling Moses, this will be another wet weather game. This will be 4/5, I believe, so far. I would rather have snow. I can't remember so many home games in the rain. Good thing the right Josh has some big ass hands.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

It's almost like it's fall in Western New York or something.

Well fall came early then. The Pitt game, Washington and Houston were all crappy. I think they were all before fall officially started. Just an unlucky year. It will prolly be 70 and sunny for the December games.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Not really... It makes Wentz more prone to INTs

It's not the weather that makes him prone to INT's, it's his suckiness that makes that happen.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Well fall came early then. The Pitt game, Washington and Houston were all crappy. I think they were all before fall officially started. Just an unlucky year. It will prolly be 70 and sunny for the December games.

And the Bills had no problems with those games. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

It's not the weather that makes him prone to INT's, it's his suckiness that makes that happen.

Only the Steelers game was, by a few days.

Edited by 1ManRaid

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

Bad luck with weather this year, but weather reports more than a day out are less accurate than a coin flip.

Has there been a year with good weather luck?

Ever?

This is WNY we are talking about.

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

First off, I'm all for an open air stadium. But holy whistling Moses, this will be another wet weather game. This will be 4/5, I believe, so far. I would rather have snow. I can't remember so many home games in the rain. Good thing the right Josh has some big ass hands.

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/ny/orchard-park

Too early to tell yet, but the probability of precip at game time is currently 50-60%.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.