Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Colts game way more important than thanksgiving.  If he can go play him 

I might not play him, but I would dress him if they feel he is ready. If AJ is not coming up with the plays that they need him to, and Tremaine is OK to go, they can put him in. But, you don’t want to create a lingering issue.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't understand that last sentence fragment from Scott.

Is this something McDermott said about Edmunds, or Edmunds said about himself, or is it Scott's own thought?

If they hold him out for Sunday it's a short week to the next game, so he wouldn't exactly get a lot more rest on that injury.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is this something McDermott said about Edmunds, or Edmunds said about himself, or is it Scott's own thought?

I took it to mean Scott's own thought, as in it's an interesting dilemma - playing him now and risking a setback or waiting and having him miss a more important game. That's because the Colts are in the AFC and could conceivably have a wild card advantage over the Bills due to a head-to-head victory. If the Bills lose, after all, they'd be 6-4 and the Colts 6-5.   

17 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Projections are like rankings, which are like opinions, which are like ***holes

If you eliminate projections, speculation, and estimation, you eliminate about 99% of the talk at this board.

What fun is that?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

I agree with your description of how it can be handled, it does appear that within, say a quarter, or a half, even minor adjustments don’t happen when the O or D is having issues, I’m just a fan, but it appears that there is a fair bit of stubbornness / reluctance on the coaches behalf to tweak what they are doing, within a game, when their game plan is not working so well, jmo.

Go Bills!!!

There was an article, I think in TBN, on what exactly happens at halftime.  I've been looking for it...anyway, in the article, Frazier talks about how they don't like to really change the game plan because they feel it sends a wrong message to the players "we've worked on this all week and now you're giving it up so quickly"

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it is his own thought that managing the Edmunds injury is interesting in that the Bills play two games in 5 days

58 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Projections are like rankings, which are like opinions, which are like ***holes

I already acknowledged that anything can happen even with a projection that high. They still have to play the games and win them.

That said, when the projection is that high to make the playoffs, the probability is pretty likely. At THIS point, being THAT worried about making the playoffs is a hot take.

So I'm going to stir the pot a bit about Star Lotulelei

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/micah-hyde-prepare-accordingly

4:50 in

Reporter: "Talked to Star at all?  How's he doing?"

Micah Hyde: "Yeah yeah I talked to Star.  Feeling good and happy to have him back for sure."

Not "Will be happy to have him back when he's cleared" or "Hoping to have him back".

No indication on the Bills site or Twitters that he's been activated

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is there a reason Joe is commenting on this?

Oh, I see, associated with this comment from Harrison Phillips:

But then there's the comment from Micah above on Weds?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.