Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

18 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Again, you think it's a bad matchup, articulate why. The above ain't so great.

I think Colts are a good matchup for the Bills. They have a poor passing defense. We have one of the best. They have a poor passing offense. We have DBs who can cover. 

They have an immobile QB who makes goofs when pressured. Our D thrives on turnovers and pressure. 

Believe it or not Bills play the run well. Even last year we had a good record vs top 10 rush teams. 

I hate the Brown news though. 

They have best RB in the league not named Henry and are a similar physical team in the trenches like the Titans and Steelers. Also 5-2 after an 0-3 start with both losses in overtime against other contenders like the Bills.

But again the bigger issue most are overlooking is the added juice so to speak because we ended their season last year. Sure they will say it's another game just like we did against the Chiefs but it's simply not true and unlike the Bills who were throttled in the playoffs by the Chiefs, the Colts actually outplayed us and came very close to winning the game especially if that turnover call at the end goes the other way.

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Chris Simms picked the Bills to be on upset alert this week. Said it's a bad matchup for the Bills. Feels the same way about the New England games.

It's really all about uniforms. During McDermott's tenure the Bills are 2-1 against the Colts.

The 2 times the Bills beat the Colts, the Colts were wearing their all-white uniforms. The 1 loss was when the Colts were in blue tops.

Well, guess what....the Colts are wearing their all-whites again....

12 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

They have best RB in the league not named Henry and are a similar physical team in the trenches like the Titans and Steelers. Also 5-2 after an 0-3 start with both losses in overtime against other contenders like the Bills.

But again the bigger issue most are overlooking is the added juice so to speak because we ended their season last year. Sure they will say it's another game just like we did against the Chiefs but it's simply not true and unlike the Bills who were throttled in the playoffs by the Chiefs, the Colts actually outplayed us and came very close to winning the game especially if that turnover call at the end goes the other way.

Not sure what bearing last season has on this one? We beat the Chiefs this year, and the Bills are significantly better than last year and the Colts cannot say the same.

And not for nothing but the Titans game is a win outside a slip on a QB sneak. The Colts are a decent team but the Bills are a better one. There is little reason to think they will even win, let alone blow the Bills out.

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Milano is practicing.  I agree that he gets injured a lot but that's a pretty darn good indication he's practicing this week... they're probably just trying to be smart with whatever injury he has.  After all, multiple players have had serious injuries in practice this season... ala Bobby Trees last Friday.

Don't they have to disclose his injury?

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Milano is practicing.  I agree that he gets injured a lot but that's a pretty darn good indication he's practicing this week... they're probably just trying to be smart with whatever injury he has.  After all, multiple players have had serious injuries in practice this season... ala Bobby Trees last Friday.

I'm extremely confident in Klein being a beast out there in Edmunds absence against a physical, run oriented team like the Colts. But without Milano then you probably have to move Klein outside and put a guy like Dodson in the middle and don't think he's up to task against this type of team.

So yah whatever the deal with Milano they should let him sit the rest of the week and get him on the field on sunday.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I ain't reading 20 pages of this crap!

Josh Allen is 7-9 whilst wearing the white jersey/blue pants combo.  It's the only uniform combo in which he has a losing record.

If Milano and Edmunds were both out that would be concerning for coverage in the middle of the field. I feel Klein is adequate enough against the run, but pass d is not his strong suit.

We got burned by Doyle and Alie-Cox in the WC game a decent amount with both Edmunds and Milano active. Not that the Colts TE's are world beaters, but its an area we could be exploited at.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.