Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Weird with those comments from Hyde and Harry. Well, hopefully he’s back for turkey day. Moreso I hope he’s ok 

From what Hyde said it sounds as though Star is feeling well, anyway. 

25 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Why did Phillips say that smdh

Agree, sounds like Harry didn't get the McDermott "give nothing away" memo.  Also a little odd that Hyde would be talking to Star but Harry in the same position group maybe isn't

• Agree 1

Bills by the tape:

Record by Qtr, points for / against

1st Qtr 8-0-1 (57 to 6)
2nd Qtr 5-1-3 (80 to 50)

3rd Qtr 7-1-1 (65 to 13)

4th Qtr 3-4-2 (78 to 66)
Record 23-6-7. 

Colts record by quarter, pts for / against

1st Qtr 5-5-0 (62 to 49).

2nd Qtr 5-2-3 (69 to 50).

3rd Qtr 7-0-3 (75 to 26). 
4th Qtr 2-7-1 (62 to 96). 
OT 0-2-0 (0 to 9). 
Record 19-16-7.

Analysis: Bills are facing a team very similar who has shown a stout 3rd Qtr defense and fades in the 4th & OT. The question in this game will be who finishes the 4th Quarter & OT if necessary. Protecting the lead in the 4th Qtr is something the Bills have failed to do twice (PIT & TEN), while the Bills gave up a tie vs (JAX). Last week was the only 4th Qtr the Bills were outscored that didn’t decide the game. 

Interesting note: since week 5 the Colts haven’t been beat in regulation losing twice in OT to Baltimore & Tennessee, blowing leads in both games, similar to the Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

do you guys think gabe has a big game this time around the colts? he had a good game against them in the wild card last year. thinking about flexing him for fantasy

I hope so.  Bills need to get out to a fast start for a change and force Wentz to throw ASAP.   Can’t let Taylor get a foothold in the game. 

28 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I hope so.  Bills need to get out to a fast start for a change and force Wentz to throw ASAP.   Can’t let Taylor get a foothold in the game. 

i think unless they’re down 3 scores with 5 minutes left  in the 4th the Colts will keep playing the run and not get away from their strength/identity. They’re like the Titans in that even when you should pass, they’ll run because JT is that good.

• Agree 1

The Bills have outscored opponents by 145 points this season, and the best point differential through 10 games in franchise history is plus-138 (1990).

They currently rank second in points per game (31.1) and first in points allowed per game (15.0), meaning they could become the first team since the 2007 Patriots to lead the NFL in both scoring offense and scoring defense in Week 11 or later.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32654151/nfl-week-11-game-picks-schedule-guide-fantasy-football-tips-odds-injuries-more#indbuf

• Like (+1) 1

Man, with the Pats winning, the heat is ON!  

I'll take it. I was kind of hoping we could have a few years of "owning" the division easily, but for old timers like me, it's fun to have big division rivalry games coming up, too.  It's been awhile.

If we're the best team, we should still get the division title. It's that simple. I think the Pats need to sweep us if they want to take it (as long as we take care of business against teams like the Colts).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.