Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, buffblue said:

If Milano and Edmunds were both out that would be concerning for coverage in the middle of the field. I feel Klein is adequate enough against the run, but pass d is not his strong suit.

We got burned by Doyle and Alie-Cox in the WC game a decent amount with both Edmunds and Milano active. Not that the Colts TE's are world beaters, but its an area we could be exploited at.

This is why I dread the patriots right now.

Everyone laughed when they threw big money at Smith and Henry in FA, but there's a specific reason Belichik did it and the results are paying off right now. He also knows it's how you beat Frazier's defense which shows what an evil genius he is.

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

This is why I dread the patriots right now.

Everyone laughed when they threw big money at Smith and Henry in FA, but there's a specific reason Belichik did it and the results are paying off right now. He also knows it's how you beat Frazier's defense which shows what an evil genius he is.

To be clear my concern is about this specific game if Klein and Dodson/Smith are out there. If Milano and Edmunds are available against the Pats (which there's no reason they shouldn't be), I would not be too worried about their TE's. The key there will be staying physical and stopping the run.

32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Don't they have to disclose his injury?

In a general sense, they have - he's on the injury report with a "shoulder" injury

In a specific sense, as to what specific shoulder injury he has - no, they don't need to disclose that

28 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I ain't reading 20 pages of this crap!

Josh Allen is 7-9 whilst wearing the white jersey/blue pants combo.  It's the only uniform combo in which he has a losing record.

Not sure why you're posting this here, because the uni for Sunday is blue jersey white pants, not white jersey blue pants

28 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Not sure if this has already been posted, but I ain't reading 20 pages of this crap!

Josh Allen is 7-9 whilst wearing the white jersey/blue pants combo.  It's the only uniform combo in which he has a losing record.

Good thing we're not going with that this week then?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In a general sense, they have - he's on the injury report with a "shoulder" injury

In a specific sense, as to what specific shoulder injury he has - no, they don't need to disclose that

Not sure why you're posting this here, because the uni for Sunday is blue jersey white pants, not white jersey blue pants

3 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Good thing we're not going with that this week then?

OOPS!!!!  DISREGARD!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Fare thee well, good sir!

• Haha (+1) 2

Feels like injuries across the NFL have been more common this year. I don't know why there is only one bye week. With a 17 game regular season and only two teams getting a playoff bye week they need to add a 2nd bye week. They could even make more money on it by stretching the regular season out to 19 weeks.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Feels like injuries across the NFL have been more common this year. I don't know why there is only one bye week. With a 17 game regular season and only two teams getting a playoff bye week they need to add a 2nd bye week. They could even make more money on it by stretching the regular season out to 19 weeks.

I’d bet that the NFL is holding the prospect of a 2nd bye week as a future carrot to the NFLPA to eventually expand to an 18 game reg season…

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.