Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

20 hours ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

worst excuse for a "song" in that Twitter video. Bove should be suspended for journalistic malfeasance

Talk about journalistic malfeasance, I initially watched it w/o audio and kept waiting for the "oh no no no no no no" reference - then thought it was going to be Stef pulling up lame after catching the pass - thank God it was just a stupid head bonking

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

I didn't realize the Colts are two overtime losses (Titans, Ravens) from being on a 7 game win streak. They really are playing well. This is going to be a huge test for the  Bills. I think they will win and my guess is its by a field goal. Get ready for another "nervous" or "anxious" Sunday afternoon. Definitely won't be 45-17 this week.

Who is "they" in that sentence?

I expect this to be a tough game primarily due to Reich's game planning. I am hoping that his best laid plans are negated by Wentz's penchant for suckiness. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Chris Simms picked the Bills to be on upset alert this week. Said it's a bad matchup for the Bills. Feels the same way about the New England games.

It's a very bad matchup for a number of reasons and we are already 1-2 against the AFC South this season.

Also the boost this oline got last week with Brown returning just went up in flames with him now going on the Covid list.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is our first lopsided loss of the season because the Colts are playing with a head of steam and their only losses in the last 7 games were both in overtime to the Ravens and Titans. Oh let's not forget they will have last year's playoff game on their minds as well.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

It's a very bad matchup for a number of reasons and we are already 1-2 against the AFC South this season.

Also the boost this oline got last week with Brown returning just went up in flames with him now going on the Covid list.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is our first lopsided loss of the season because the Colts are playing with a head of steam and their only losses in the last 7 games were both in overtime to the Ravens and Titans. Oh let's not forget they will have last year's playoff game on their minds as well.

Good teams overcome. This weekend we find out if we are a good team.

11 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

What bearing does our AFC South record have on this game? And now we are not just going to lose because of this news, but it is going to be in lopsided fashion?

This is a bull#$@% post

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

What bearing does our AFC South record have on this game? And now we are not just going to lose because of this news, but it is going to be in lopsided fashion?

This is a bull#$@% post

The Bills are pretty much the only team in the league that hasn't lost a game by more than one score this year which is why a lot of experts are still giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Even last year we had the lopsided games against the Chiefs and Titans back to back and it's definitely coming this year at some point.

Colts are simply a bad matchup similar to the Titans and Steelers and this is the game I see our run defense collapsing hence the idea we could get blown out especially if we revert back to the same offense we saw against the Dolphins/Jaguars because of oline issues.

20 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

A Ravens team that lost by 3 scores to a Bengals team, a team that it took a record breaking FG to beat the Lions, a team that got manhandled by the Dolphins? 

Also needed a late fumble to beat the Chiefs.  The Raven's are not that good.

What impressive win do they have?

11 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

The Bills are pretty much the only team in the league that hasn't lost a game by more than one score this year which is why a lot of experts are still giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Even last year we had the lopsided games against the Chiefs and Titans back to back and it's definitely coming this year at some point.

Colts are simply a bad matchup similar to the Titans and Steelers and this is the game I see our run defense collapsing hence the idea we could get blown out especially if we revert back to the same offense we saw against the Dolphins/Jaguars because of oline issues.

Did our run defense collapse against the Steelers?

19 minutes ago, buffblue said:

This is a bull#$@% post

Bro, last week he said the Jets were gonna blow us out…. So that’s what you’re up against. 

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Again, you think it's a bad matchup, articulate why. The above ain't so great.

I think Colts are a good matchup for the Bills. They have a poor passing defense. We have one of the best. They have a poor passing offense. We have DBs who can cover. 

They have an immobile QB who makes goofs when pressured. Our D thrives on turnovers and pressure. 

Believe it or not Bills play the run well. Even last year we had a good record vs top 10 rush teams. 

I hate the Brown news though. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.