Week 11 Colts Week

Chandler#81

5 hours ago, eball said:

Yup.  I think 13-4 is what it will take to clinch the #1 seed without relying on tiebreakers, which means Tennessee needs to lose three games.  Their schedule looks horribly easy on paper, however...

Hate to quote myself but [LAMP] the post above was #30K!  That's a lot of bad football I've been posting about for years.  Geez.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Bills strength of victory .316% lowest in NFL

Schedule is about to get real

Here we go Buffalo!

It's cliche but we are going to find out exactly who the Bills are in the next four weeks.

And still think the Jags loss could ultimately haunt this team and cost them the division/seeding/etc.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Reich just mentioned earlier today that Nelson is fine, but did not have an update on Leonard. Saw he got banged up at the end of the Jags game yesterday.

Something to monitor as the week progresses...

Nelson might play as he did yesterday but doubt he will be healthy. He played with an injured ankle for the remainder of the game and didn’t look like himself 

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Your kidding yourself if you believe that.

Just like how the Chiefs ended our season last year, we did the same to the Colts and quite frankly they should have won the game compared to the Bills who were pretty much done at halftime against the Chiefs.

They will be very motivated to beat the Bills for that reason alone, in addition to the fact they know the AFC is wide open at 5-5 they are poised to make run like many other teams right now.

Not really that was the Philip Rivers last chance time, this is totally different now. 

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

They also kept their starters in the game when it was well out of reach and continued to chuck it down field. 

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

This was a little puzzling to me and almost seemed like they were blatantly trying to pad stats against such a garbage defense???

I'd guess it had much more to do with helping the offense regain their confidence and form than it did with padding stats. McDermott does NOT seem like the stat padding type.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I'd guess it had much more to do with helping the offense regain their confidence and form than it did with padding stats. McDermott does NOT seem like the stat padding type.

True but it was a big time risk keeping Allen and other starters out there so long with the game well in hand to begin the 4th quarter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

They also kept their starters in the game when it was well out of reach and continued to chuck it down field. 

Yeah, I figured it was because there was still quite a bit of time on the clock in the 4th quarter, but yeah, starters stayed out longer than I thought they would

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.