Trubisky to covid 19 list; Davis Webb elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

Our coaches are smart. They had to have learned from the Broncos debacle last year. I imagine they keep Josh and Mitch away from each other enough to not make them close contacts per the NFL code. Could be wrong, as I’m not 100% sure what all the rules are. But I have to imagine we will have Josh this week. 

8 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If news breaks tomorrow about Josh being in close contact, and I flew down here to watch Davis Webb……

....you will Enjoy the Game?  I mean, the D will still be there AFAIK

Seriously though, I think the "close contact" thing would have rolled by now, as long as Josh doesn't actually test positive himself at 5 am you should be good

8 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

if Davis Webb has to play i think we be ok will make the game pretty interesting tho, dude seems pretty athletic if first read isnt there run Davis run😁

Josh said in one of the preseason pressers (I think): "He is actually faster than I am.  I hate to admit it - but I guess I just did."

On the other hand, he doesn't have Josh's innate athleticism and his strength, the ability to just make a move and make guys miss or shrug them off.

And for a guy who is as tall as Josh (6'5", 225) he just doesn't have as much zip to his pip

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I paid a ton of money to fly to NYC, get club seats, and stay in a Upper West Side hotel.  Allen had better dam well be playing next Sunday

17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If news breaks tomorrow about Josh being in close contact, and I flew down here to watch Davis Webb……

I feel for you....I'm well over $2k for NYC next week.  

25 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I paid a ton of money to fly to NYC, get club seats, and stay in a Upper West Side hotel.  Allen had better dam well be playing next Sunday

I feel for you....I'm well over $2k for NYC next week.  

Why are you spending that money out of town? You would have more fun at the home base, and keeping the green for locals.

21 minutes ago, boater said:

Why are you spending that money out of town? You would have more fun at the home base, and keeping the green for locals.

I live in Portland Oregon. I try to get to an away game every year.  KC was the furthest west they would travel this year but I couldn't go. Last year I was going to go to the Vegas Raiders game.  I have never been to the Jets/Giants stadium.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I live in Portland Oregon. I try to get to an away game every year.  KC was the furthest west they would travel this year but I couldn't go. Last year I was going to go to the Vegas Raiders game.  I have never been to the Jets/Giants stadium.  

I totally get that. I try to make the home opener every year, then pick at least one road game. Having been to Nashville 4 years in a row, an easy 4 hour drive from Atlanta and a city we like, that was an easy choice. But there is A LOT to be said for hitting different NFL cities and venues. 

The wife spends a lot of time in NYC and I’d like to build in a Jets (or Giants) game some time just for the experience. A decent thread idea would be what cities would you like to hit, with poll, but I am FAR too lazy for that! I’d love to see a game in Denver with a nice downtown experience. I’ve been there on a game day but didn’t attend. KC is also appealing as they tailgate and the crowd feels a little like us. I’d better stop here so as not to derail things, but I get wanting different experiences. 

Have fun in the Big Apple and hope you get to see Josh lead us to a victory! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

....you will Enjoy the Game?  I mean, the D will still be there AFAIK

Seriously though, I think the "close contact" thing would have rolled by now, as long as Josh doesn't actually test positive himself at 5 am you should be good

Right. I think he just can’t be within 6 feet of Mitch for 15 minutes straight. They probably have safeguards for that in the film room and in practice. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.