Trubisky to covid 19 list; Davis Webb elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Its Allen the hips said:

This and the fact there are the protocols for masking during press conferences. In addition there’s some rules on commercial advertising for the unvaccinated. Allen had that Buffalo Wild Wings commercial.

In an article today Ian Rapoport mentioned the commercial advertising in relation to Rodgers

https://www.nfl.com/news/packers-aaron-rodgers-could-face-fines-but-no-suspension-if-covid-violations-are?campaign=Twitter_atn

I think that Allen wants to keep private about his status. Which may be smart as not to take a stance in a locker room where not everyone has gotten the vaccine.

Rodgers never wore a mask and was unvaccinated.  Gren Bay probably will get a fine.

So while I agree the footage from camp suggests Allen was vaccinated while Beasley was not, we don't really know.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen has become skilled at avoiding any controversy and drama. He studied the Tom

Brady play book on how to be neutral and deflect loaded questions. He will never talk about vaccinations or reveal his status though I’m fairly certain he is vaccinated. He is too much of a team player to not get vaccinated. He knows the stakes. 

7 minutes ago, richNjoisy said:

The Bills just announced  Trubisky has been activated from the covid list

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-activate-quarterback-mitchell-trubisky-from-reserve-covid-19

Trubisky went on the list Saturday Nov 6, if that was the result of a test sample collected Nov 5, today is 10 days. (If it was the result of a sample collected Nov 6, it's 9 days)

Also, Austin Proehl was released from the practice squad, which makes me think Bills may be ready to activate Tanner Gentry.  He went on the list Nov. 2nd.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-activate-quarterback-mitchell-trubisky-from-reserve-covid-19

Trubisky went on the list Saturday Nov 6, if that was the result of a test sample collected Nov 5, today is 10 days. (If it was the result of a sample collected Nov 6, it's 9 days)

Also, Austin Proehl was released from the practice squad, which makes me think Bills may be ready to activate Tanner Gentry.  He went on the list Nov. 2nd.

Thank goodness. Being one snap away from needing actual production from Davis Webb was hella anxiety 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/7/2021 at 10:51 AM, Ethan in Portland said:

Rodgers never wore a mask and was unvaccinated.  Gren Bay probably will get a fine.

So while I agree the footage from camp suggests Allen was vaccinated while Beasley was not, we don't really know.

This is what drives me nuts about this situation specifically. There is NO WAY the league didn’t know about Rodgers. NO WAY GB didn’t know. They just didn’t want a star like Rodgers making noise about being an anti-vaxer so they let him do what he wanted and hoped nothing would happen. Then still fined the team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.