Trubisky to covid 19 list; Davis Webb elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

W

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do you mean "as a close contact, or as tested Covid-positive"?

They don't say.  But I'm fairly confident that as the backup guy, both the team and his agent would expect Trubisky to get jabbed.

Which would mean "tested positive"

Operational note AFAIK:

Vaccinated players are, I believe, tested 1x/week on Monday.

But, if they are contacts of a player who tests positive, they then test every day.

Fromm and Gentry went on the Covid list Tuesday Nov 2, which means means if he tested positive, is vaccinated, and has no symptoms now he could come off the list with a negative test today and tomorrow (I think - 5 days, no symptoms, and 2 negative tests 24 hrs apart)

This is correct… 2 negative tests within 24 hours of vaccinated.

As far Josh - I am pretty sure he is vaccinated.  If you watch his press conference on the first day of practice he didn’t have a mask.

Beasley did have one.  Pretty sure Josh is vaccinated 

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Who is "vilifying" anyone?

You and SCBills are most certainly entitled to your viewpoint, and you could be right.

Another viewpoint is that vaccination status might drive some concerns about guaranteed money and the structure of the contract...given that the Bills had on their roster one of the players who developed myocarditis from Covid and went out for the season, and I believe during the negotiations, their franchise LT who is owed a lot of guaranteed money went into hospital during the vaccination process, it might seem more "real" to them as a possibility to guard against contractually.

How is that "vilifying" anyone?

For all you know he is vaxxed, and we don't know if he tested positive (if he isn't vaxxed, he could be a close contact)

This is exactly the point I am trying to make.  This is not personal Sonny its business…..

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

HA! 

HA!

Slowpoke!

Just a note that Josh always wears a wristband, blue and white, for Cade...don't know if that's what you're speaking of

Yeah I just went back and watched and I think you’re right.

I thought because Beasley had a red wristband + mask at his 1st training camp PC and Josh Allen had a blue wristband + no mask that maybe it meant Allen was vaccinated but you just killed that theory!  😂 Guess it was just wishful thinking on my part 

When the stadium negotiations broke out, we all here became armchair real estate developers and urban planners.

Now, with COVID in the locker room, we're all armchair Doctors and Epidemiologists.

There are no dull moments when you're a Bills fan.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Process said:

Oh ****. So even if we assume Josh is vaxed, if he was a close contact then he would need to test tomorrow and if positive then would obviously be out?

Yes, if he’s been determined a close contact. On Wednesday he seemed to “indicate” that he was not a close contact of Fromm or Gentry. It’s more likely he’s a close contact of Trubisky than a PS player, but not a guarantee. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

50 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

IDK, FWIW Josh said in the QB meeting room they are all distanced.  So maybe not.

This seams like such common sense. Basic precautions can prevent a big upset tomorrow. 

Play it smart and stop the whining.

Just now, klos63 said:

This seams like such common sense. Basic precautions can prevent a big upset tomorrow. 

Play it smart and stop the whining.

Vegas spread still at -14.5 but if Davis Webb starts, it would no longer be an upset if the Bills lost 

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I think Josh will be fine but I think he still has to test again tomorrow.

He only has to test tomorrow if he’s a close contact of any of these 3 guys

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

so why did they call it a vaccine? people still out there transmitting polio? 

so you CAN catch and spread while being vaxed... 6x or not... you can still catch and spread the virus. it's not a cure. 

No one said it was a cure...it's to prevent serious illness and death...Yes, you can catch it and spread while vaxed. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Vegas spread still at -14.5 but if Davis Webb starts, it would no longer be an upset if the Bills lost 

He only has to test tomorrow if he’s a close contact of any of these 3 guys

I think it still would be an upset, but I also think you get my point about the common sense precautions.

Just now, DeltaDigital said:

oh, the middle east.. that's how you're going to move the goal posts? hahahha... you do you brother. Go bills! 

The goal posts are already in the back of the end zones and don't determine a score. I think you mean move the goal line. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.