Jump to content

Josh Allen 2022 season verdict... OC & DC let him down: 64.5% comp %, 51 TDs, 18 TOs, 97.9 Passer Rating, 313 YPG (offseason assessments page 46 on)


transplantbillsfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

 

I realized how spoiled I was by Josh when the Jets game ended and I was "not that impressed" until I looked at the numbers. My expectations of him now is 300 air yards, 50 yards on the ground, and at least 3 tds with no turnovers. He is quite good.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I realized how spoiled I was by Josh when the Jets game ended and I was "not that impressed" until I looked at the numbers. My expectations of him now is 300 air yards, 50 yards on the ground, and at least 3 tds with no turnovers. He is quite good.

Seriously. It's crazy how much the expectations change our perception.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Seriously. It's crazy how much the expectations change our perception.

I think of Diggs as having a pretty bad year honestly. Hes 7th in total yards with a player above him that hasnt had a bye yet. If they find even 80% of their connection from last year he could be top 3 WR again. Its bad how spoiled weve become.

  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jletha said:

I think of Diggs as having a pretty bad year honestly. Hes 7th in total yards with a player above him that hasnt had a bye yet. If they find even 80% of their connection from last year he could be top 3 WR again. Its bad how spoiled weve become.

I don't get this..in no way at all is Diggs having a bad year. I don't understand why or what leads you to believe he is having a bad year

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • transplantbillsfan changed the title to MVP race back on for Mr. Thanksgiving: 66.8% comp %, 28 TDs, 12 TOs, 99.1 Passer Rating, 7.5 YPA (Saints game talk page 17 on)

Can't wait for Mongo and Williams to come back, but Allen looked good against a VERY good defense tonight! One bad interception. One that really wasn't his fault.

 

But we consistently moved the ball with relative ease against a top 10 defense. 

 

Loving what we did with Breida... hope Moss stays inactive.

0

 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MJS said:

That first INT was probably the worst INT I've ever seen him throw. But he played well after that. The second INT just happens sometimes. He got hit and the ball fluttered to the defender.

When you think your WR is going to go one way but goes the opposite it's going to look like *****.

  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

When you think your WR is going to go one way but goes the opposite it's going to look like *****.

yep, Brees did a great job of explaining what went wrong here and caused the int to occur. Diggs should have continued inside instead of stoping. The defender got lucky and was in the right place and the right time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 727Bills said:

Def a turnover machine lately... Second Int was his fault, holds the ball too long at times, that was one of them.

 

I swear sometimes he thinks he has the number 1 rated OL with how long he holds it.


At least he’s not seeing ghosts.

  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • transplantbillsfan changed the title to Josh Allen 2022 season verdict... OC & DC let him down: 64.5% comp %, 51 TDs, 18 TOs, 97.9 Passer Rating, 313 YPG (offseason assessments page 46 on)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...