Can we all agree, once-and for all, that Collinsworth is a grade A D-nozzle?

pennstate10

20 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Anyone disagree?

He was on the Kansas City scrote from the opening kickoff to the final gun. He might need it surgically removed from his jaws. 

EDIT: Oh, and the thread title is an insult to douche nozzles everywhere.

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I remember on one play the Josh Allen throw to Knox for like 50 yards.

He specified:

1. That Chris Jones is out and that's why there was no pass rush.

2.There was a push off by knox.

Did not mention one thing about the pass protection, or great throw or great catch by Knox 

And who could forget him basically supporting a Chiefs player twisting Allen’s leg/ankle early in the game? What a spaz.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

He's the second best after Romo.  I swear you people only hear what you want to hear.  He loves Buffalo. He loves the fans.  He just pumps up winners not losers.  He called out all the great plays by the Bills.  

This is sarcasm right?  It has to be.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

He's the second best after Romo.  I swear you people only hear what you want to hear.  He loves Buffalo. He loves the fans.  He just pumps up winners not losers.  He called out all the great plays by the Bills.  

He is brutal every single week. He name drops and knob bobs all the time. He's absolutely horrible, not just in the rare instances the Bills are on his broadcast. I've wanted to punch him in the throat since he was on Inside the NFL on HBO for God's sake.

Edited by That's No Moon

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Remember when he applauded a guy for gator rolling Josh Allen

then said Ed Oliver was egregious for grabbing Mahomes by the knee/ankle and letting go after. 

• Like (+1) 2

He was brutal the 2nd half. Its like the NFL told the refs and Collinsworth to do whatever it takes to get the Chiefs to win that game. 

I have never seen such a blatant effort to keep the Chiefs alive with penalties.

They screwed us hard on about 10 plays the 2nd half and Collinsworth is crying about Josh getting picked up and driven into the ground?

What a joke. 

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

The bottom ticker says "Bills dominate the Chiefs".  You think that's the game he called?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I had no problem with him before tonight. But tonight? Tonight was really, really bad.

Get your head out of the sand Giuseppe. He has always despised us. Why. I don't know... he was a wr for the freakin Bengals. But I hate the guys voice and tonight he showed his true colors 

He was whining like a grade A KC fan about the roughing the passer call when Allen was driven into the ground, but didn't mention how horrible the roughing the passer call on Oliver was, or the holding call on Morse.  Collinsworth was absolutely putrid tonight.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.