Around the League Week 5

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How did the pats almost beat the bucs? Man the nfl can be weird sometimes 

Hoenstly, I think it’s just the BB vs. Brady factor. Those guys know each others tendencies better than anybody else in the league. It’s the unpredictability of the AFCN on steroids. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

How did the pats almost beat the bucs? Man the nfl can be weird sometimes 

Also, I think the plan was to go after NE mid to deep, and Brady lost some grip on the ball due to the rain and his osteoporosis. Meanwhile Mac Jones is just dinking and dunking underneath.

I am not as high on Jones as the rest of the country. I mean he’s fine. I just don’t get the hype. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, driddles said:

Hard to see the Bills losing in the division

There's just no way. None of these teams are a threat. So naturally we will lose to the Dolphins when I'm there for the game on Halloween 😁

Edited by BillsEnthusiast
  • Haha (+1) 1

I like how people knock the Bills & disregard their 2 shutouts against Miami & Houston as if it's no big deal... But it's the NFL! Any team can are least score SOMETHING at any point, and to hold teams to ZERO is a huge accomplishment. Right now, we have:

Miami - 17 points against the Bucs

Houston - 22 points against the Pats

So let's not pretend holding both teams to ZERO isn't impressive. Doesn't matter who the opponent is, a shutout is a shutout. 😤

That's it for my rant lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.